[Heaven Gifts]Win Joyetech Atopack Penguin, Experience New Coil System for Pure Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
As one of the leading brands in e-cigar industry, joyetech can always bring us some surprize. The latest one is their new release - Atopack Penguin, which is pretty eye-catching at first glance due to its penguin-like appearance. It consists of a 2000mAh built-in battery and a refillable cartridge that comes with two capacity options, 8.8ml huge e-liquid capacity for more joy time, while 2ml version for TPD compliance. The amazing thing is its new innovative Juice Vertical Injection coil system which adopts a unique method of vertical juice injection resolution. It has a brilliant ceramic cradle that is placed horizontally so that the wick could be well saturated, thus lead to producing pure flavor. In addition, the package comes with 2 coil option, one is for MTL vaping and one is for DTL vaping. It's undoubtedly a good starter kit for all vapers. Wanna get your hand on this beautiful device? No problem, 2 kits is ready for you to WIN.

jZHKZoC.jpg

To enter:
1. Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not?
2. What's your favorite product from Joyetech?
3. Have you seen any other devices that have animal-like appearance design?
4. Share Joyetech Atopack Penguin on any of your social media platforms.

Note:
1. We use random.org to select winner on May 2, 2017.
2. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
3. Each person can post 4 times at most.
4. At least 120 replies requested.

Last edited:

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks to Redd for the shoutout, and Heaven Gifts for the contest.

1. Do you like this Atopack Penguin starter kit, design, feature, ect? Why or why not?

I think the design of this mod is pretty unique. It's simple, yet gives users a couple options to better fit different vaping styles. The shape looks to be pretty ergonomically friendly, and the coil head concept looks interesting. For an all in one mod, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread