• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Pictor @Bobw1951 (on a ladies first basis:))

What is the Anarchist juices ratio?
I have found the usual conflicting figures Max VG(could be anything from 70vg up)25/75 and 30/70.

:D
Nothing on the bottle but think between 30/70 & 20/80

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor @Bobw1951 (on a ladies first basis:))

What is the Anarchist juices ratio?
I have found the usual conflicting figures Max VG(could be anything from 70vg up)25/75 and 30/70.

:D
Max VG has always been hit and miss and usually a guessing game. It's a practice that has always annoyed me.
I've seen 100% VG base ones being described as Max VG, and as low as 70/30.
This is the only site I see to offer any opinion. flawless, the California supplier of it gives no hint of it.
Seeing most flavouring is PG based, my guess is that perhaps Max VG means the largest amount of VG base that can be added to whatever percentage of flavouring is needed to make it.

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Nothing on the bottle but think between 30/70 & 20/80

I received 4 bottles today,nothing,only mg nic.

Max VG has always been hit and miss and usually a guessing game. It's a practice that has always annoyed me.
I've seen 100% VG base ones being described as Max VG, and as low as 70/30.
This is the only site I see to offer any opinion. flawless, the California supplier of it gives no hint of it.
Seeing most flavouring is PG based, my guess is that perhaps Max VG means the largest amount of VG base that can be added to whatever percentage of flavouring is needed to make it.

I also found this on a U.S site.Would have been nice to know,so i can determine what i run it thru'.
Capture.PNG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I also found this on a U.S site.Would have been nice to know,so i can determine what i run it thru'.
Seeing the makers don't publish the ratio, I'd play it by ear and assume any such statements by a third party are perhaps speculation.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Finally changed the atomiser in the Nautilus 2, which has lasted a long time. I've put one of my Nautilus Mini 1.8 ohm atomisers in and it's vaping very well - no leaks, no fuss. I've grown very fond of the N2 over time.
Have to agree - both of mine are working fine. A couple of initial issues, but I don't even get the coil sticking in the top so much now.

The coil suddenly gave up on one of them yesterday - right after I'd refilled it! Opened the top of the bottle, and poured it back in until I changed the coil.

I have some of the N2 coils from FT now, and will be using one next time I need to change - hoping they're good! :)

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Finally changed the atomiser in the Nautilus 2, which has lasted a long time. I've put one of my Nautilus Mini 1.8 ohm atomisers in and it's vaping very well - no leaks, no fuss. I've grown very fond of the N2 over time.
...and have you heard any good or otherwise reports re the NX30 mod?
I see Youtube reviews, but I prefer to read a users experience with things.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've heard no more about the NX30 - but then I haven't been listening very hard :). If I do I'll post on here. There's a review here:
Aspire NX30 Mod - Cloudstix

and here:
Aspire X30 Rover Kit Review - eCig Directory UK
Thanks! - I hadn't seen either of those. Not a lot said, but it's a simple mod, neat and unfussy - my sort of thing :)
The Cloudstix link shows the best price I've seen too - another first :thumbs: ...at that price, I may get one ....not that I absolutely need one, but they're straightforward and neat.
I'm surprised FT haven't got them, but their prices haven't been brilliant lately anyway.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just spotted this - looks similar to NX30 but with more mah and is cheap as chips:
Kanger Kone starter kit
That is good - very good price too :) But, it doesn't have VV/VW ...been so long since I had one without volt/watt control, I've forgotten what they're like, and then it was only a small tubular type.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Have you tried the 'White' George? - that's the one I got and it's one of those with a slightly scenty taste.
Every now and then, I buy one of this type one only to find it has that odd taste. I've had worse than this one, but a bit disappointed. There must be one of the flavours used that has this taste.
I may try adding some custard or toffee flavouring to a tank of it to see if it improves.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Have you tried the 'White' George? - that's the one I got and it's one of those with a slightly scenty taste.
Every now and then, I buy one of this type one only to find it has that odd taste. I've had worse than this one, but a bit disappointed. There must be one of the flavours used that has this taste.
I may try adding some custard or toffee flavouring to a tank of it to see if it improves.

I haven't Trish,but of the four i ordered,that was the one i thought may be suspect:laugh:
Like you said the description given usually results in a strange one.

I watched a youtube vid the other night and the reviewer claimed,"you can legally import any size of juice from a non EU country and there is no reason for it not to be delivered to your door,as long as you pay the relevant duties".
(That is post tpd date).

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I haven't Trish,but of the four i ordered,that was the one i thought may be suspect:laugh:
Like you said the description given usually results in a strange one.
The Kilo White marshmallow crisp is brilliant - but this one isn't. I'll have a couple of attempts to 'fix' it, and if something works I'll let you know ....apart from that, it'll get dumped. I'm thinking one brand of Marshmallow flavouring may be the culprit ...just don't know which.

I watched a youtube vid the other night and the reviewer claimed,"you can legally import any size of juice from a non EU country and there is no reason for it not to be delivered to your door,as long as you pay the relevant duties".
(That is post tpd date).
Well, perhaps we'll have to give that a try!
I know a number of brands are producing 10ml's for the UK/EU market, so it'll still be cheaper to buy those than if we have to pay US shipping & import duties. For those that don't, it'll depend on just how good they are :laugh:
I do like the Charlie Noble Good Cookie ...Vape Dojo do the same one now in 100ml bottles. Not costly, but the shipping doubles the price.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
so it'll still be cheaper to buy those than if we have to pay US shipping & import duties.

I was having a scout around last night,has any one used this place?
Vape Juice | Ejuice | Eliquid | Vape Wholesale | Vape Supplies Online

A sixty ml bottle of food fighter juice is £20,here in the UK.
Something about the prices on that website worries me,far too cheap:unsure:
Postage is 23 dollars

Capture 2.PNG Capture 3.PNG
So with careful shopping wouldn't be terrible.
Two 120 ml bottles + postage would be just shy of $60.
Same amount in the uk would be £80(and i presume free postage).

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread