Status
Not open for further replies.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Wot! No 22mm glass tank? :-x:evil::shock::censored:

Yep - agreed. I was bummed about it too.

Ordered a 23mm full glass tank in mat, a 23mm glass tank, a 22mm 4 windows shined armor, and a 23mm Armed black kit.

Nice haul! I got shined glass tank, couple extra glass (just in case), couple new 2mm af pins, 22 +23 black kits, 22+23 new-style clear tanks. I haven't heard/seen anything about these. It appears there's an o-ring along the top circumference. I did sporadically experience some juice in between the tank and the armor - maybe these new tanks will help.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I'm not understanding. Is the ad ring an adapter to convert 22mm to 23mm?o_O:confused:

Not exactly - but the 23 mm accessories will fit on the 22mm base
So, by taking imeo's advice, you will have a 23mm device (except for the tiny dividing piece between the ad ring and the tank section - which would just be 1mm smaller than the outer diameter and barely noticable)

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
I got my Tilemahos Armed from inTaste in Germany in 5 days. That got me excited about international shipping! I'm still waiting on my other order, made the same day to LEAVE the country. (April 4th 2017) I'm chomping at the bit because I have an 18650 tube for my Esterigon in the first order. (Have two coming from the same place)

Back on point, going from an Ithaka v2 #4440 + JustGG #0017 to an Esterigon + Tilemahos Armed and WOW! The ease of use of the springomizer deck is just, as one reviewer put it "so easy a monkey could do it". Having the ability to make your own coils or use the springomizer is damn amazing and then the price, I about hit the floor it was so affordable. I still have NR-R-NR wires made up for my Ithaka so I'll keep that one up just in case. I'd love to find a complete update kit and/or the parts to make it a dripper so IF there are any local juices, I can taste them on my equipment. Unfortunately we lost a LOT of stuff recently when our home caught fire. There was no loss of life so that's all that was really important.

I'm happy to be back and was welcomed back with open-arms by Imeo; thank you Greek Godfather :D

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
Be well jr!
Ad rings at 23mm mat will be ready in 2 weeks. The shined ones later, together with the armed full devices in 1.5 month :)
Imeo, being a Yank in the US, I understand May will begin the TPD on device capacity.
Do you expect this to be an issue on outbound shipments of the Armed from Greece?
There is a lot of concern about this in the states and your opinion and reputation are well respected.

tifozi

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
Athens, Greece
This setup (along with the 3x3 build) is one of my favorites. SS316L 0.20mm wire, double parallel coil, 6 and a half wraps, 2.5mm axis. It is around 0.8Ohms. I used Cottton Bacon v2 and you can use this build at 12 up to 20watts with the 1.5mm or 2.0mm or 2.5mm pin. If you like more watts you can use a 0.25mm SS wire. With a mech mod is the best.

1.jpg . 2.jpg . 3.jpg . 4.jpg . 5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread