vape mods and how they mess with the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastvaper_14

Nov 30, 2016
One of the things that turned me off vaping before I started were the inconsiderate people who would blow vapour into the public's faces, so if it's a busy day outside I'll use my evod rather than my mod, and if I'm at a pub I'll go outside with the smokers just because they tend to be okay with it if the volume of vapour is somewhat comparable to that of a cigarette
I believe that everyone is well within there rights to vape large clouds, however I also believe that they should be considerable of the people around them and show respect

Reactions: N8erade

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Here, can't vape where you can't smoke - used to be allowed to vape where smoking wasn't allowed so, screw them, If I have to go outside, I'll blow my clouds as big as I want - don't like it then get out of the smoking area. Already ruined half the reason I vape, they aren't ruining the rest.

Clouds weren't my goal, a satisfying vape was and, that happens to be sub ohm for me so, yes it makes clouds - so what, deal with it. You want me to stop that, fine, you pay for 2/3 of the cigarettes I will smoke if you take my vape from me and, guess what, then I'd blow smoke which is way more harmful to you than vapor, in the same places I blow clouds now.

JohnMatey

May 23, 2017
For some reason the vape cloud stays coalesced for a longer period of time and stood out more - at least that's my feedback. And people resist in walking through the physical manifestation of the output of my lungs, which is fair.
I think it's a good idea to be nice at this early stage, so public acceptance can gain momentum. The physical byproduct in the for of h2o vapor is already better than cigarette smoke.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Already a moot point here. Can't vape where you can't smoke and, in the case of two coffee shops, can't vape even on the outdoor patio where you can smoke (I boycott those shops) They want to relegate me to being seen as a smoker, fine but, they can just deal with my clouds if that's the case.

Now let me vape indoors like they used to again and, sure, I'll minimize the clod when people are near me, that's good manners but, treat me like a smoker, then you get my clouds and, if I can fog bank the smoking are, all the better - vape smells better than smoke, if I have to be there, at least I can deodorize the place a bit.

• Winner
Reactions: MrsWood

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA
I'm in Downtown raleigh and I'll see a cloud bruh every now and then (out and about), especially in front of or around the courthouse...

They're all over Charlotte. Sometimes you have to do a double take to make sure it's not a building on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I remember when smoking was allowed on airplanes. Even when I was HAPPILY smoking, it never struck me as the best idea, somehow :)

There are times when I wish I lived in times long past, when doctors recommended you smoked, and fatness was admired. That said, I always tried to be a considerate outdoors smoker once "society" decided it was evil, but in order for e-cigs to just remain okay I think it's probably best to be considerate. For everyone's benefit, including the vaper's. Seriously, I just don't desire to get into it with any random stranger who's going to take offense as that will be good for neither of us.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread