• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I was having a scout around last night,has any one used this place?
Vape Juice | Ejuice | Eliquid | Vape Wholesale | Vape Supplies Online

A sixty ml bottle of food fighter juice is £20,here in the UK.
Something about the prices on that website worries me,far too cheap:unsure:
Postage is 23 dollars

View attachment 651635 View attachment 651637
So with careful shopping wouldn't be terrible.
Two 120 ml bottles + postage would be just shy of $60.
Same amount in the uk would be £80(and i presume free postage).
I think I've seen them perhaps crop up in searches, but never used them. Can't see a lot on here about them, but what I did see is positive but not recent.
I suppose they do seem cheap in comparison.
Still, I can get 100ml vape Dojo for $19 ...they use the discontinued Charlie Noble recipes amongst others.

Looking at that site, the Bavarian Cream one caught my eye ....I wonder if that one is good! :unsure: ...always a bit of a gamble with unknown ones.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I think I've seen them perhaps crop up in searches, but never used them. Can't see a lot on here about them, but what I did see is positive but not recent.
I suppose they do seem cheap in comparison.
Still, I can get 100ml vape Dojo for $19 ...they use the discontinued Charlie Noble recipes amongst others.

Looking at that site, the Bavarian Cream one caught my eye ....I wonder if that one is good! :unsure: ...always a bit of a gamble with unknown ones.

Think i'll order later Trish.
I can see why that juice is called Crack pie,addictive,can't leave it alone.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I've just spent ages reading this thread ....it could be very interesting - and expensive!

I used to read this a lot,every time i read of a juice i really fancied it was no where in stock over here.And most of the makers would not ship out of the U.S eg Casey Jones mainline reserve.But yes there are some great sounding juices in the thread.:)

and - have you ever tried any of these?

Haven't got there yet but reviews are excellent.They have just merged with another top maker to create this company.... 80V E-Liquid - 80V eLiquid

Oh! and i bit the bullet(trail run for after May 20th):p
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I used to read this a lot,every time i read of a juice i really fancied it was no where in stock over here.And most of the makers would not ship out of the U.S eg Casey Jones mainline reserve.But yes there are some great sounding juices in the thread.:)
Yes, I used to see various ones that sounded rather good, but could never get them! Think it must have been the first thread as it's been a long time since I read it.

Haven't got there yet but reviews are excellent.They have just merged with another top maker to create this company.... 80V E-Liquid - 80V eLiquid
Nice! It's good to see them available at the Vape Smokers site ..I may try a couple as they're affordable.

Oh! and i bit the bullet(trail run for after May 20th):p
:laugh: Well, you know it's good, so why not!

Curious to see what the Chefs Vapours site morphs into when it finally returns - I was going to buy a few more bottles of 3mg VG base, but can't now as it was on that site.
Perhaps I'll get a 500ml from Juice Cabin when they re-open.

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've just spent ages reading this thread ....it could be very interesting - and expensive!
There was a coffee one I saw in that thread - sounds rather good for those liking coffee ones:
"The Carter from Cloud Stout, and it's a great vape! Here's the description: The Carter is a mind blowing dessert vape that combines fluffy and decadent undertones of tiramisu, mocha cake, with swirls of gooey toffee crumbles.
This is the best coffee type juice I've had since NT Wakonda."

Wish I could find a coffee one that I like ...I start off liking them and before the tank is empty, find it tiresome. This one could be different - I liked Wakonda, even if I did need to dilute it with a high VG such as a crème brule.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Judging by his FB and POTV comments it's a mental one at that :evil:

:lol:
Oh dear! I just read his latest at FB - sounds as though he's overdone things! Wonder why he didn't get a part timer to help with things.
Whatever. I'll have to see if he's open again on Monday and try to get some!
Does anyone else do a decent ready to use VG nicotine base? (Always worry in case I get one that doesn't taste good).

Reactions: Dieseler

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Pleased with Digby's - I ordered some Mums Custard. 10ml bottles, they had 11 or 0 mg at £11 for 50ml.
I ordered 10x0mg and 5x11mg ...I only got 5x0mg. I hadn't realised until a few days after they arrived, but I emailed, and it was no problem - missing 5 (plus 2 as a gift) arrived yesterday.

Shame there's so little there that I can use - most of it is too high in PG.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hello from the states .
Have been ordering from fastech for longtime and have good experience with them .
Recently purchased 20 pks of clr's coils heads .

Bought Pico-s tanks that are used for clr's only and enjoy it as tank does not leak when properly set up.
My wish is that they would make available the pico extended adapter kit for clr's that come with a 5ml tank.
Have seen them by yellowkiss but for 60.00 is to expensie perhaps a clone by Rcomen for their pico-s?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hello from the states .
Have been ordering from fastech for longtime and have good experience with them .
Recently purchased 20 pks of clr's coils heads .

Bought Pico-s tanks that are used for clr's only and enjoy it as tank does not leak when properly set up.
My wish is that they would make available the pico extended adapter kit for clr's that come with a 5ml tank.
Have seen them by yellowkiss but for 60.00 is to expensie perhaps a clone by Rcomen for their pico-s?
Hi Dieseler - Yes, FT are pretty good.
I don't use the tanks, but do have a Pico ...haven't used it yet though.
I like to stay pretty basic, so prefer a VV/VW mod with a simple tank ...even as basic as an Evod! The Nautilus 2 is pretty good, but it's design wouldn't adapt to a larger tank unit sadly!
Never had much success re leaking with larger size tanks.

Don't know if anyone else on this thread uses that Pico-s tank.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Dieseler - Yes, FT are pretty good.
I don't use the tanks, but do have a Pico ...haven't used it yet though.
I like to stay pretty basic, so prefer a VV/VW mod with a simple tank ...even as basic as an Evod! The Nautilus 2 is pretty good, but it's design wouldn't adapt to a larger tank unit sadly!
Never had much success re leaking with larger size tanks.

Don't know if anyone else on this thread uses that Pico-s tank.
Thanks for the reply.

Yes like you also enjoy VV/VW , vape in vw around the 12.5 range and also use the pico which is small
and more than powerful enough for my needs.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for the reply.

Yes like you also enjoy VV/VW , vape in vw around the 12.5 range and also use the pico which is small
and more than powerful enough for my needs.
My Pico is in my 'spares' box - must dig it out and try it! :)
I quite like the look of the Aspire NX30 - but FT haven't got it yet.

@Pictor

Have you looked on the Getvape website Trish?
They are selling 100ml bottles for £20.
Haven't seen it confirmed but talk is they are closing.
I just came to tell you! :D ...Shame if they are closing - their price and delivery has been very good.
Tempted to at least get the Vanilla Donut one. What do you reckon to the longevity of the flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread