thstickfigureshello.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good morning gang :)

Big storm just about here a little one blew through at 4 am with pea size hail but just lasted about 3 min .:)

Looks like that was the line of storms that brewed up down here and then headed up your way... They show you've got a chance of more storms today but I suspect most will be to your south and east... at least crossing my fingers they will be a little ways from you.

I got to the shop to start finishing up on the computer last night around 9:45pm or so... at that time everything was happening everywhere but right where I was ( even the ex-GF had called about having some hail and was worried about stronger stuff ). I left the shop within about 15 minutes and the rain was just stopping as I went outside.. we'd gotten almost a 1/3 of an inch.

There was probably at least one other chance for me to get lightning pics after the storms were moving out... but after fixing the computer so it could get windows updates again, I didn't bother trying... I had a ton of updates it was needing and I didn't want to wait on it all day at the shop for them... It took most of the night to get the majority of those, I'm still installing more as I type ( or waiting on them to be precise ).

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oh my gawds
chaleur.gif

I wemt outs ta cleam my car and I been vaccummin fer over an hour now frum all dem dam doggy hairs all ober its on the black carpet and dats wiff his doggy seat cober in dere !
Had ta takes a break and come in fer a drinks a water. It's hot out deres

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
oh my gawds
chaleur.gif

I wemt outs ta cleam my car and I been vaccummin fer over an hour now frum all dem dam doggy hairs all ober its on the black carpet and dats wiff his doggy seat cober in dere !
Had ta takes a break and come in fer a drinks a water. It's hot out deres

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread