Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_2997.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morningz!

Hai Erryone!

Neck has loosened somewhat. I can at least turn my head (especially helpful while driving :blink: ) No class today (like I ever have any ;) ) Just figgering out what all needs done today.

Have a great day :wub:

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
@Kaezziel - I have one of my favorite "little brown bottles" open, and one right behind it waiting for me to pop the cap :lol:

Had a very wide range of critiques from today's sessions. Some couldn't keep up, and a couple of people thought they got their money's worth in the first 15 minutes, and the rest was gravy! Can't please everyone, but I prolly should consider splitting to a BASIC-Basic class and an INTERMEDIATE-Basic class :D

Did come home to a full cistern :mad: Was going to bring a friend down to pull up some pix of my nieces on the 'puter, but the smell :sneaky: was a bit much. Got the beastie drained - still gotta figure why it's backing up. I now have a sneaking suspicion, and I gotta call a line rooter out... Pither is they'll have to do the cleanout from the basement, and now we haz stuffz all setup in the basement o_O Just have to make sure we don't fling grey water all over the place!

Floor mopped, fan on to dry things out a bit. Le sigh.

PLRS

I had to split a class I was teaching like that. I thought it was all "basic". I even typed out shorthand notes to pass out to the classes so that they could focus more on paying attention to what I was showing them. I hate teaching a class and having to pause while people write stuff down... I don't mind questions, though. Personally, I think I'm a lousy teacher... but the critiques all came back pretty good. Maybe they were just scared of me. :lol:

Nother couple of checkmarks off the "have to do before graduation" checklist...Phew...I don't think I'm going to survive this. 18 days to go! Just got done mowing the grass right before the rain started too lol...Now time to go sit on the back porch with a glass of wine and enjoy the light rain.

You can do it, Darlin'! 18 days is nothin'... you've already knocked out 18 years! :w00t: Glad ya beat the rain... hopefully I can do that today, myself! :lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morningz!

Hai Erryone!

Neck has loosened somewhat. I can at least turn my head (especially helpful while driving :blink: ) No class today (like I ever have any ;) ) Just figgering out what all needs done today.

Have a great day :wub:

Good mornin', Love! :wub:

Glad your classless neck has loosened up and that you can see out of your side windows. :lol: Have an absolutely fabulous, wonderful day!!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I can see clearly now the rain is gone....

Good morning everyone! Just got a bit of a shock.. I was looking out my kitchen window while waiting for my coffee to brew and there was a coyote standing at the edge of my next door neighbor's yard. :shock: I live in the city!! I opened the window and yelled at it a couple of times and it took off into the woods. I hope it wasn't eyeballing my beagle.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

Good morning everyone! Just got a bit of a shock.. I was looking out my kitchen window while waiting for my coffee to brew and there was a coyote standing at the edge of my next door neighbor's yard. :shock: I live in the city!! I opened the window and yelled at it a couple of times and it took off into the woods. I hope it wasn't eyeballing my beagle.

Don't really "like" that - glad you saw it and skeert it off! :shock:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

I can promise it was. Can you call the City & find out where to report it so they can trap it & remove it? It is much too comfortable coming that close yo residences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I can promise it was. Can you call the City & find out where to report it so they can trap it & remove it? It is much too comfortable coming that close yo residences.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I will.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

I called them and the animal control officer came out. Bottom line...they don't set traps to catch wild animals. I'd have to call the wildlife people. But he did say that in their experiences, coyotes don't generally stay for long in the city as there's too much noise here. I hope he's right.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I called them and the animal control officer came out. Bottom line...they don't set traps to catch wild animals. I'd have to call the wildlife people. But he did say that in their experiences, coyotes don't generally stay for long in the city as there's too much noise here. I hope he's right.
Shucks! He can say that about coyotes, but if their usual roaming places have been blocked or disturbed they'll go where ever they can to find food. Including chained, or accessable pets. You also have possums & racoons, & food on the porch to attract them.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I have one of those in my shopping cart at FT!! :D
I'm cheap -- trying for a contest win is lower price [emoji3]

For anyone eyeing stuff from HG, Labor30 runs from the 27th - May 4th, 30% off on many (though not all) things.

Epoxy only worked for a little bit on my Therion BF magnet (the body-side magnet tends to come out when opening the door). They have really solid magnets, a little too strong [emoji3] Time for a little extra cleaning on that magnet and see if a super glue variant will work. There's still epoxy in the body cavity, don't know if I need to smooth it with a dremel before trying the glue. I might try roughening up the magnet surface slightly, then some loctite plastics bonding system...

Last edited:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Arrrgh!!! Based on current tracking, my recent HG win (iJoy RDTA Box Mini) may very well be delivered while I am out of town for my daughter's wedding. Was looking forward to playing with it while killing time Saturday. Oh well, mebbe I'll still get lucky and it'll show up before I head down.

If I get it in time, I'll post pics of me using it while wearing my tux along with the cap that HG is sending. Not sure I can manage the shirt with the tux, my little girl would probably kill me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread