Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hello Lynn, Corn Flakes & VapeLuvr. Hope you all have a great day, I am getting an MVP4 Friday. Can't wait, I was only browsing the shop & I saw this an put it on reserve.
If it's anything like my other innokin products I should be in for a very robust mod :)

Have a great evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thank you! & the same to you, I have no work today or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. I am very happy, I was worn out last night from doing seven ten hour shifts in a row. 70 hours in a week! I was so worn out, but now I have a new mod to look forward too an some peace an quiet, + a few beers :p getting paid on a weekend is so great ;D

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
only 70 hours?! you're slacking!

I only managed a meager 82 on this week's paycheck.

Thank you! & the same to you, I have no work today or Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. I am very happy, I was worn out last night from doing seven ten hour shifts in a row. 70 hours in a week! I was so worn out, but now I have a new mod to look forward too an some peace an quiet, + a few beers :p getting paid on a weekend is so great ;D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

only 70 hours?! you're slacking!

I only managed a meager 82 on this week's paycheck.

Sounds like y'all work the same hours I used to work. 12 hour days, 7 days a week. For 2 solid months. Nice paychecks though.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
What happened?

They shorted my order (by a lot) after ordering products that they said were in stock, didn't give me a chance to cancel my order and took 2 days to reply to my inquiries . Am I just being picky?

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
They shorted my order (by a lot) after ordering products that they said were in stock, didn't give me a chance to cancel my order and took 2 days to reply to my inquiries . Am I just being picky?

Nope, That's not good customer service.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States

They should have given you the opportunity to cancel all together if they couldn't fulfill as you ordered.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Most are Gertrude's, from HoH. They come with the Kabuki standard.
    Doesn't Gertrude care that they are giving her drip tips away with every Kabuki? If they keep that up, she won't have any drip tips left for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread