(TFA) Blueberry Extra + (TFA) VBIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgyptianWarlock

Apr 26, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this, and currently I only have (TFA) Blueberry Extra and (TFA) VBIC. Is there any recipe that would include those only?
I have read a comment by ECF Guru "salemgold" saying she makes it all the time, but the thread is closed and I can't send her a message, so if you know her, can you please message her? or if you know her recipe please give the percentages? or if you have your own recipe for those two flavors, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Reactions: salemgold

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi,
I'm new to this, and currently I only have (TFA) Blueberry Extra and (TFA) VBIC. Is there any recipe that would include those only?
I have read a comment by ECF Guru "salemgold" saying she makes it all the time, but the thread is closed and I can't send her a message, so if you know her, can you please message her? or if you know her recipe please give the percentages? or if you have your own recipe for those two flavors, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
I will see if I can locate her for you.

In the meantime you may want to explore ecf's DIY forum

DIY E-Liquid

:)

EgyptianWarlock

Apr 26, 2017
I will see if I can locate her for you.

In the meantime you may want to explore ecf's DIY forum

DIY E-Liquid

Thanks a million, and sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link to her post about this on the closed thread in ECF:
Vanilla Blueberry Ripple
I have searched the DIY forum for some time (before even registering), but couldn't find those two components alone in a recipe, and I'm not confident enough to try and alter another recipe.
Edit: The URL of her post has been removed, probably because I'm still new.
Here it is again without the "dots"
www e-cigarette-forum com/forum/threads/vanilla-blueberry-ripple.180180/#post-4488494

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks a million, and sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link to her post about this on the closed thread in ECF:
Vanilla Blueberry Ripple
I have searched the DIY forum for some time (before even registering), but couldn't find those two components alone in a recipe, and I'm not confident enough to try and alter another recipe.
Edit: The URL of her post has been removed, probably because I'm still new.
Here it is again without the "dots"
www e-cigarette-forum com/forum/threads/vanilla-blueberry-ripple.180180/#post-4488494
The very first post in that thread gives the recipe. I don't know if that is what @salemgold uses or not.
Recipe posted by @Papa Lazarou, on 4-27-2011

FA Vanilla Bourbon 6%. TPA Blueberry Extra 4%. For 5mls thats 9 drops of Vanilla Bourbon, and 6 drops of Blueberry Extra to the base of your choice (assuming 30 drops per ml which I found seems more like it than 20, I mix using a measuring cylinder). Steep for 3 days or more.

You could add TFA vbic starting at 0.50 %,(that one half of a pct)(or 1-2 drops of vbic in 5ml )of the volume amount you are making, taste and can add more if needed. Go slow because once you add it, you can't take it back out.

Last edited:

EgyptianWarlock

Apr 26, 2017
The very first post in that thread gives the recipe. I don't know if that is what @salemgold uses or not.
Recipe posted by @Papa Lazarou, on 4-27-2011

FA Vanilla Bourbon 6%. TPA Blueberry Extra 4%. For 5mls thats 9 drops of Vanilla Bourbon, and 6 drops of Blueberry Extra to the base of your choice (assuming 30 drops per ml which I found seems more like it than 20, I mix using a measuring cylinder). Steep for 3 days or more.

You could add TFA vbic starting at 0.50 %,(that one half of a pct)(or 1-2 drops of vbic in 5ml )of the volume amount you are making, taste and can add more if needed. Go slow because once you add it, you can't take it back out.
Thank you
The thing is, I "only" have Blueberry Extra, and VBIC. I don't have Vanilla Bourbon.
I am asking about @salemgold becuase in her comment she mentioned using only those two. I am sorry for troubling you so.
Flavors are very expensive in Egypt, relative to the income that is, and I can't for the time being buy other flavors till I am sure of myself in making DIY.
Thanks again.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you
The thing is, I "only" have Blueberry Extra, and VBIC. I don't have Vanilla Bourbon.
I am asking about @salemgold becuase in her comment she mentioned using only those two. I am sorry for troubling you so.
Flavors are very expensive in Egypt, relative to the income that is, and I can't for the time being buy other flavors till I am sure of myself in making DIY.
Thanks again.
Then just use the blueberry and vbic and leave out the bourbon vanilla.

EgyptianWarlock

Apr 26, 2017
Then just use the blueberry and vbic and leave out the bourbon vanilla.

You mean I should make it:
Blueberry Extra 4%
VBIC 0.5%
?
Hi Warlock
Go to E Liquid Recipes and create an account. Then load those two ingrediants into "Your Flavor Stash" and hit the button that says "What can I make".
Goodluck.
Thank you. I already did that, but there is no recipe on the whole website with those two together, not even those two with some other flavors mixed in.
When I hit the "What can I make" button, it lists recipes with either "single" Blueberry extra, or "single" VBIC.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You mean I should make it:
Blueberry Extra 4%
VBIC 0.5%
?

Thank you. I already did that, but there is no recipe on the whole website with those two together, not even those two with some other flavors mixed in.
When I hit the "What can I make" button, it lists recipes with either "single" Blueberry extra, or "single" VBIC.
Yes. But I would start with making the blueberry with 4% and add a couple of drops of vbic, shake, and taste. One little drop on your finger to taste will not hurt you, if that is not enough try a couple more drops. Or you could just go ahead and do the above. I bet it will be good.

Or you could make 2 bottles one of each and slowly add one to the other and taste. There is really no wrong way to do this. Whatever tastes good to you is all that matters.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Deleted at OP's request

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
Thanks
Welcome and glad you joined. Could try.
TFA Blueberry Extra 5%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%

Reactions: tazzle

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hi,

Thanks

I think that thread may be closed because it is an older thread? I don't remember the exact recipe since it has been awhile but, I do tend to stay low on flavor % for my own tastes.

VBIC will quickly take over a mix if you use too much of it. Also, it does take a bit of steep time to reach full flavor. I will look through my recipe book and see if I am able to fine the exact recipe that I used but am going to take a guess since I know my tastes well. :)

I would go with
5-6% Blueberry Extra
1-2% VBIC

Wait at least 24 hours before tasting and it will get better as it steeps.

I do hope that this helps you and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread