Smok Big Baby Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIchael123

Apr 26, 2017
I have had the Big Baby beast for around 3 weeks now its been vaping great until recently i have filled it up and the flavor doesn't taste as good as it did I am using the same liquid as i normally do Blue Slush (AVB Liquids) . I am not getting a burnt taste or anything like that. I am just unsure on what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrotherBob

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Michael
It isn't unusual for taste to change for a variety of reasons but as Eskie and tazzle suggest if it isn't a change related to some change in the actual vaping method (new vs old coil, different temps/power, airflow settings etc) then it is one of two things. Either the juice was still steeping and actually changed its flavor over time or your taste impression changed.

The latter is not uncommon. After vaping the same juice over and over the taste can seem less than it was. Try different juices for a while and then come back to your favorite. My taste attention span is very short so I almost always have at least one other vape handy at all times.

Reactions: MIchael123

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have given it a good clean tastes a bit better but I will change my liquid and ill keep you all updated. Thanks all!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Bits of croissant followed by a mouthful of distilled water, then spit out after swishing is said to refresh the pallet. Bread absorbs flavors, saltines can be used to stimulate taste buds back to normal. Malt vinegar mouthwash id said to clean the palate, then vape right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread