JAC Vapour Series B DNA 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    The JAC Vapour Series B DNA 75 and Series 22 tank are designed by JAC Vapour over in the east coast of Scotland, which makes this one of the very few mainstream DNA 75 based mods to be designed and sold by a UK-based company. The mod itself is a single 18650 affair but with a fair bit of weight behind it for a mod of its size. Along with the Series 22 tank which dual roles as a MTL and lung hit tank, its makes for a very solid performing kit.

JAC Vapour has come a long way from 2014 when I started vaping on one of their little cig-a-like kits. With the Series B Tilt and now the new Series B DNA75, it looks like JAC are stepping up their game with each new mod they bring out. How does this kit perform though? Let's find out.

===JAC Vapour Series B DNA 75 and Series 22 Tank===

Unboxing - 1:35
    JAC Vapour Series B DNA 75 - 4:00
    Temp Control - 10:20
    Series 22 Tank - 12:59
    Wattage Vape - 20:33
    Thoughts - 24:00

Mactavish

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 19, 2010
    New York
    Enjoyed your review as always. I considered this device, but the 22mm width is holding me back. Three reasons, as you know many current tanks like OBS Nano are wider, thus the overhang issue. Not a problem on my Vaporshark Switchbox DNA75, which is a little taller, but WIDER.

2nd: A while back I bought a bunch of the SMA DNA75's, these are all 22mm wide mods, and still the smallest available, about the same dimensions as this Jac Vapour mod, BUT, at half the price. And you don't need "finger nails" to open the battery door. Is the "jac" better made and maybe last longer, who knows? But at half the price, it's a tough consumer choice. If I did not own these SMA mods, the Jac would look a lot more appealing.

3rd: Now with the announcement of the NEW DNA75 "C", I'll be waiting to see new devices, with the new chipset.

While this looks like a nice DNA75 22mm mod, it seems a tad late to the party!

Mactavish

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 19, 2010
    New York
    I'm aware of the DNA60, but the 75c gives the user almost all the features of Escribe NOW on the device. It has the same higher voltage output as the 60 too.

Also, on the Jac, a small feature to some, MISSED as a negative by every review I've seen is the LACK of using the LED light on the 75 board. It does have some practical use, like showing you from a distance when the mod is fully recharged.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Thanks for the input, guys, and another great.review, (Vic). With zero trepidation, I ordered two tonight. The presentated downsides are non-issue for both Kat and me, and these have the potential to assume a top spot, given our particular tastes & priorities.

The 10% coupon didn't hurt either.

Again, thank you, and we're both quite excited about their pending arrival. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Thank you, DPL. <3 Thank you so very much.

Trigger pulled, and boxes checked.

Thank you also Vic for a great presentation.

Mac, your comments, valuable also. :)

I'm actually pretty excited to give the Jac a whirl in the real world. I have a feeling it's going to be a contender for the upper faves. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    If I didn't buy a bunch of those SMA's, I'd be getting one of these, but since they are basically identical in size, I'm out. Love the DNA75 chipset, I'm stocked up on those, now waiting to see what comes out in the DNA75C. Enjoy the Jacs!

Thanks, Mac. We're like the 75 too, but you know that the features are lost on us. :blush:

Sure vapes great though! :D

Waiting to see if HCIGAR does a nano version of the C. If so, maybe jumping there too.

Vapers, we are. :vapor::laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Hi DP... I hear that HCIGAR are working on several variant mods for the 75C... rumour is a "mini" is in the works...
    Thanks Vic.

If so, there will be a throng of tiny-stuff loving people knocking down doors.

I'll be the bald, loud guy (to narrow things down).

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Hi DP... I hear that HCIGAR are working on several variant mods for the 75C... rumour is a "mini" is in the works...

Hello to you, Vic, and thank you for THAT rumour "news"! That's going to be a show stopper, for sure.

:hubba:

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I`ll get one when they come down to £45 ;) - I like it but already have 6 dna75s so not in any big rush for another.

It`s on my mental shopping list. Thanks Vic for the heads up.
    I had already expended my patience. I mean, two whole weeks, which is like 35 "Vaper Years" (I think).

[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That`s true enough !

I have my eye on the Primo Mini first...
    if & when Joyetech pull their collective fingers out and actually get some out of the factory, 2 weeks lead time in vaping terms is equally lengthy ;)

I like those too. I thought they were out already (shows what I know). :facepalm:

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I like those too. I thought they were out already (shows what I know). :facepalm:

I've not seen them before......

Shows what *I* know!!!!! :lol:

Cute lil device, Fad. But we're definitely going to taunt you with our Jax. ;)

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Can't wait to get this and if a nano comes out I'll be in heaven.
    images

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread