Going Micro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rozdad06

Jun 22, 2013
huntington tx
Hey Gang,

Been vaping for about 5 years now and I thought I had went through all the typical phases of one who is new to vaping and who has made his/her mind up about analog's. First there was
tootle puffing on a store bought piece-O-crap Cig-a-like Njoy king although the flavor is great
battery life and cartridge went dry quickly, to a Nova silica wick then DTC and BTC tank set-up's on to newer RDA's RBA's and Sub ohm's I thought I was truly at the end of the road...
Then STRESS and lot's of it you know what I mean...Life,..Marriage,..etc..etc.. I change my taste again going back into 18mg tobacco flavored tootle puffing I feel like I am going backwards in a goal to ultimately quit altogether but I am not denying myself this pleasure... nuh uh no way. Anyway I am intrigued right now with all things Micro... and am asking myself all these new questions which excites my passion for vape life all over again. Questions like; whats the smallest package that packs the biggest punch? Remember those bridgeless 510 atty's you could get something like that but even smaller maybe and micro coiled RBA's and the smallest one ever made stuff like that are really peaking my interest right now. Am I alone on this? is their anyone who has gone through this phase and might have a word of wisdom? Anyone have a design or mod that comes to mind that might just be the smallest setup on earth? I want one! all I need it to do is push a 1.5/1.8 single bottom coil Kanger style @ 10-15 watts with a decent battery life and I am golden..

Reactions: Boompumper

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
6774_zpseq6p5dtz.jpeg

I love micro too! checkout the two thread mentioned earlier, and you'll be buying stuff for days!

mech mods are about the smallest you can go. I love my "semi-mech" Telsa Stealth Mini.
IMG_1767_zpszl02ltmj.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey Gang,

Been vaping for about 5 years now and I thought I had went through all the typical phases of one who is new to vaping and who has made his/her mind up about analog's. First there was
tootle puffing on a store bought piece-O-crap Cig-a-like Njoy king although the flavor is great
battery life and cartridge went dry quickly, to a Nova silica wick then DTC and BTC tank set-up's on to newer RDA's RBA's and Sub ohm's I thought I was truly at the end of the road...
Then STRESS and lot's of it you know what I mean...Life,..Marriage,..etc..etc.. I change my taste again going back into 18mg tobacco flavored tootle puffing I feel like I am going backwards in a goal to ultimately quit altogether but I am not denying myself this pleasure... nuh uh no way. Anyway I am intrigued right now with all things Micro... and am asking myself all these new questions which excites my passion for vape life all over again. Questions like; whats the smallest package that packs the biggest punch? Remember those bridgeless 510 atty's you could get something like that but even smaller maybe and micro coiled RBA's and the smallest one ever made stuff like that are really peaking my interest right now. Am I alone on this? is their anyone who has gone through this phase and might have a word of wisdom? Anyone have a design or mod that comes to mind that might just be the smallest setup on earth? I want one! all I need it to do is push a 1.5/1.8 single bottom coil Kanger style @ 10-15 watts with a decent battery life and I am golden..
Welcome and glad you joined. RDA's are my atomizer of choice. Could check out the squid which is a real dripper.
re: Smok Squid RDA (RAD X1 Mini RBA)
Might like to read:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/585251-best-rda-your-opinion.html
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel VAPE
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Rebuildable Tanks Explained: RBAs vs RDAs vs RTAs vs RDTAs

Reactions: petrotech

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I was on an 18350 kick for awhile. Until I went subohm. While my fave mods at the time were capable of firing down to .2 at 25watts the batteries wouldn't do more than 4-5 puffs so I had to upgrade to the Pico. Still think these KSD minis are the neatest little mods ever made tho.

2017-02-25_11.37.28.jpg
2016-12-24_15.30.29.jpg
2016-11-19_03.47.39.jpg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Just remember if your going to go into 18350 batteries, they are only 800mAh so your going to have to carry more batteries around with you cause they don't last long at all. 18500's are 1100mAh, a bit better but still. The 18650's are 2500+mAh so its your decision to which hitter you want but also batteries have @300 charge cycles before they show their age and charging 350's a couple times a day if necessary depending on the ohms of your atty their lifespan is significantly shorter than a larger battery.

Reactions: djsvapour

rozdad06

Jun 22, 2013
huntington tx
I have no advice regarding what sort of setup you should get, but I had to comment because I remember the bridgeless atties! In fact I remember debridging my own atties. Did you ever get to experience the beautiful disaster that the tank-o-mizer system was?
Yes I did unfortunately spend money on that and it was a gurgling nightmare or dry hit throat killer no in between...Waste of money..oh well chock it up to experience gained.

Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread