Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Mel Durham and I vape nic in one of 3 flavors I've found I like. The first is Sugar Burr w/12mg Nic- a sweet juice with a bit of Cinnamon- yuuuuummmy!! I got it at a local vape shop in Colorado Springs called Dragon's Lair. The second is The Wild One w/9mg Nic- tastes like Wildberry Strudel- from Om Vapors online. I also like their Mindful Monkey w/9mg Nic- a banana pudding w/nilla crackers taste. Finally, the last one is Nutty Nana w/12mg Nic- tastes like Banana Nut Bread- I got it local in Colorado Springs at A Vape Shop. I vape on a joyetech EGO AIO w/SS316 atomizers. On a separate thread, I will post the best way I've found to clean your atomizer coil heads quickly.

Happy vaping,
Mel

Attachments

• favpic4 (2).jpg
    favpic4 (2).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 20
Welcome Mel, hope you enjoy your stay here. How long have you been vaping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I've been vaping since December of last year. I wish I could find an American made vaporizer but most from what I've found are made in China. Does anyone know of an American made vape or at least one made by an American ally? I really don't like supporting those from China or Korea with all that's going on right now.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I've been vaping since December of last year. I wish I could find an American made vaporizer but most from what I've found are made in China. Does anyone know of an American made vape or at least one made by an American ally? I really don't like supporting those from China or Korea with all that's going on right now.

Welcome @Mel Durham

I really enjoyed you opening post and to hear about your success with great e-liquids! :)

Nearly everything is from China. Now... there are some US companies that like to give the impression they design in the US, have secret underground facilities in Area 51 and are solidly backed by FDA approved juice labs...
..but these people are crooks and want to charge you $119 for a $29 Kanger (Chinese) product.
..they also pay large sums of commission to reprehensible fake review websites.
Be careful supporting certain US brands. Some of them are not friends to vapers.
Support the real ones, not the scammers. :)

Reactions: tazzle

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My name is Mel Durham and I vape nic in one of 3 flavors I've found I like. The first is Sugar Burr w/12mg Nic- a sweet juice with a bit of Cinnamon- yuuuuummmy!! I got it at a local vape shop in Colorado Springs called Dragon's Lair. The second is The Wild One w/9mg Nic- tastes like Wildberry Strudel- from Om Vapors online. I also like their Mindful Monkey w/9mg Nic- a banana pudding w/nilla crackers taste. Finally, the last one is Nutty Nana w/12mg Nic- tastes like Banana Nut Bread- I got it local in Colorado Springs at A Vape Shop. I vape on a Joyetech EGO AIO w/SS316 atomizers. On a separate thread, I will post the best way I've found to clean your atomizer coil heads quickly.
Happy Vaping,Mel
Hi Mel, welcome and glad you joined. If you like cooking, you may like DIY. When I make my own mixes, I find I can tailor them to my own tastes.
Might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Hi Mel, welcome and glad you joined. If you like cooking, you may like DIY. When I make my own mixes, I find I can tailor them to my own tastes.
Might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Looks very complicated and a little expensive- I already have a hard enough time supporting my habit- I live on disability. But I do thank you for sharing. If you make something up in a sweetness (you've already seen a sample of my tastes,) category that you think I might like to buy, hit me up and if I can I'll try it out. I'm around a 9mg-12mg nic vaper, anything more make the flavor "peppery" and has me bouncing the walls, and anything less just tastes like glycerin to me.

TC(take care,)
Mel

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Looks very complicated and a little expensive- I already have a hard enough time supporting my habit- I live on disability. But I do thank you for sharing. If you make something up in a sweetness (you've already seen a sample of my tastes,) category that you think I might like to buy, hit me up and if I can I'll try it out. I'm around a 9mg-12mg nic vaper, anything more make the flavor "peppery" and has me bouncing the walls, and anything less just tastes like glycerin to me.
TC(take care,)Mel
To start out real simple, you could get a base of 50/50: 12mg/mL: 50mL and vape unflavored. If 12mg. is too high, you could always thin it with PG,VG or any flavor.
re 1.5mg/mL - 36mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine
I have not purchase e-liquid for years, I DIY my own. Below is a very popular mix I know you would like:
cuttwood sugar bear clone - I DID IT • r/DIY_eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread