Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
5: I'll say right now I don't like it when "tag your friends" is a requirement (if I have "friends" on the forum, I'm sure they're already subscribed to the same Contests thread that I am, so instead of spamming them with "news" they already know, I sometimes just tag the OP, Oliver, and "latest member" from the stats panel, who often ends up banned for "unregistered supplier" anyway), so please don't make it a requirement, but what if there was an extra, optional entry, where you could tag a friend (one friend) that you think deserves to win more than everybody else, and then that person (not you) gets an extra entry? Although I suppose it would be open to abuse, and only the "popular" people would win all or most of the prizes, and really everyone should be on equal footing, so on second thought, probably don't do that...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
3. Let us know your current vape gear (pictures preferred)

This and other things as well.

DSCN0185_zps8lilcczi.jpg

Reactions: KayP

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5. If Heaven Gift gonna have new contest rules, what’s your suggestion?

Get rid of rules requiring and minimum number of participants or posts in the thread. If a vendor is going to have a contest and give a prize it should not matter how many people enter or how many posts are on the thread.
Having stages where additional prizes are given for more players/posts is fine but the initial prize needs to be awarded without having a minimum limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread