Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Yeah I'm pretty stoked. I'm so glad you decided to stick around. That had to be hard. I don't think Trump likes over regulation and for that I am grateful...Except.. our stupid Governor wants to tax vape products 70%. Luckily our house doesn't.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Yeah I'm pretty stoked. I'm so glad you decided to stick around. That had to be hard. I don't think Trump likes over regulation and for that I am grateful...Except.. our stupid Governor wants to tax vape products 70%. Luckily our house doesn't.
Good luck! I'm hoping PA's 40% tax goes away. :(

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Reactions: FlyingV

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning from chilly hutsville. We have a tropical 43F. :laugh: I'ts not snowing today, and yesterdays snow is all melted. Hopefully that's the last of it, my hostas, ferns and lily of the valley are all up. They look okay, so far so good. :)

We are going to dinner theater tonight. We got tickets from friends for Christmas. :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Thank you!

Has anyone heard of the Nuwave cooker? A friend has one and loves it. I'm thinking of adding it to my collection of appliances. https://www.amazon.com/NuWave-Count...e=UTF8&qid=1493344743&sr=8-10&keywords=nuwave
I have an XL and a Tayama. I like both of them. Mostly use them as slow cookers though.Like setting them up before I leave for work. Love that they change to keep warm after the cook time. Have 2 crock pots but their the older ones so I have to be there to watch them. These new smart pots are great.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Good morning!

We had fun last night. The food was decent and the show was really good. It's all local people, last night they were trying to get more of us to try out. Um, no. :lol:
But if they need a dog....I'm sure Victor would be a great addition.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning. The usual Monday grrrr trip is on for today but to spice it up a little we scheduled our semi annual dentist trip first. We figured only one crappy day this week is enough so we'd do them on the same day and get it over with. :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning. The usual Monday grrrr trip is on for today but to spice it up a little we scheduled our semi annual dentist trip first. We figured only one crappy day this week is enough so we'd do them on the same day and get it over with. :)
You sure know how to live it up over there! :lol:

Good rainy morning. Still in the 40's here, but that is better than snow.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
You sure know how to live it up over there! :lol:

You noticed that did ya? You gotta live on the edge every now and then... :) Besides surviving the dentist visit I now have another cigar to add to my collection. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread