GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
FabVape in Greece has 23 mm matte AD rings in stock right now. The places I try to stick to are the placed in Germany. I ordered the Glass-tank and a few other things from inTaste.de Monday of this week, they got here Friday via FedEx. When it comes to the hard to find items the GG store in Spain has most items but you're looking at a 2 week+ wait on shipping (and they don't give you a choice on shipping) inTaste in Germany had a shipping cost of ~10,00 Euros, while it's always a flat 15,00 Euro fee shipping from Spain. I'm still waiting to see how fast FabVape can get an order here.

Imeo if you're reading please stock inTaste with plenty of product for those of us U.S.A GG lovers.

Good Luck with your search!

@imeothanasis
When are you expecting to have the 23mm AD ring in stock? Or when do you expect to have the 23mm Armed back in stock? I would to purchase another complete atomizer.
Your Armed works so nicely with the springomizer. Thank you for this wonderful innovation!

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
FabVape in Greece has 23 mm matte AD rings in stock right now. The places I try to stick to are the placed in Germany. I ordered the Glass-tank and a few other things from inTaste.de Monday of this week, they got here Friday via FedEx. When it comes to the hard to find items the GG store in Spain has most items but you're looking at a 2 week+ wait on shipping (and they don't give you a choice on shipping) inTaste in Germany had a shipping cost of ~10,00 Euros, while it's always a flat 15,00 Euro fee shipping from Spain. I'm still waiting to see how fast FabVape can get an order here.

Imeo if you're reading please stock inTaste with plenty of product for those of us U.S.A GG lovers.

Thank you, I'll give them a shot.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

they have to ask for stock prong. Please do it with intaste and if enough of people do it then they will order :)

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Imeo, being a Yank in the US, I understand May will begin the TPD on device capacity.
Do you expect this to be an issue on outbound shipments of the Armed from Greece?
There is a lot of concern about this in the states and your opinion and reputation are well respected.
So you're saying that you live in the U.S.A.; why are you worried about TPD? Just out of curiosity..

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
How so? The tanks still seem exactly the same? Could your elaborate on that?

Thanks

As per the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) regulations: "The capacity of the tank of a refillable electronic cigarette must not exceed 2 millilitres" (applies only to the countries members of the European Union).

As a picture* is worth a thousand words:

259ik9e.jpg

250mr1h.jpg

*Pictures stolen from Facebook, Author: Burak Erdil.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
So you're saying that you live in the U.S.A.; why are you worried about TPD? Just out of curiosity..
Shipping out of Europe, there is speculation on this end that there will be outbound seizure of non-compliant products.
We are concerned that we will order and never see shipments due to TPD.
Hope that makes sense. Too many wonderful products come from across the pond.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2016
As per the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) regulations: "The capacity of the tank of a refillable electronic cigarette must not exceed 2 millilitres" (applies only to the countries members of the European Union).

259ik9e.jpg

250mr1h.jpg

No interest in spending all my time filling a tank.
I have a Limelight Tube, great vape, great flavor albeit a bit rough in execution, it requires as much attention as a dripper.
Watching Imeo's work, KF5, GTIII, Hussar, Skyline and many others all downsized is heart breaking.
I enjoy a nano size from time to time but prefer 3-6ml capacity for my daily drivers.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Sptz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

259ik9e.jpg

250mr1h.jpg

Holy crap haha. What about the ones on intaste? Still says it's 4.3ml

Reactions: imeothanasis

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
but isn't that really not a problem with all that downsized atties as they all just have some sort of inlays that can easily be removed?

isn't this actually just a great way from manufacturers to get around the tpd limitation?

maybe I'm wrong - since I've read many people complaining about that. but maybe those peeps just did not pay close attention and are just too p...ed off from all the TPD cr*p so that they wouldn't value (or even recognize) a "discovery" like this?

Holy crap haha. What about the ones on intaste? Still says it's 4.3ml

it's not May 20th yet, so they can still sell the real deal

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
No interest in spending all my time filling a tank.
I have a Limelight Tube, great vape, great flavor albeit a bit rough in execution, it requires as much attention as a dripper.
Watching Imeo's work, KF5, GTIII, Hussar, Skyline and many others all downsized is heart breaking.
I enjoy a nano size from time to time but prefer 3-6ml capacity for my daily drivers.

but isn't that really not a problem with all that downsized atties as they all just have some sort of inlays that can easily be removed?

isn't this actually just a great way from manufacturers to get around the tpd limitation?

maybe I'm wrong - since I've read many people complaining about that. but maybe those peeps just did not pay close attention and are just too p...ed off from all the TPD cr*p so that they wouldn't value (or even recognize) a "discovery" like this?

it's not May 20th yet, so they can still sell the real deal

Exactly.

In some atties, you can remove the plastic part as shown in the pictures and the atty will have its full liquid capacity.

Other atties come assembled by default with a plastic 2ml capacity tank and include a borosilicate full liquid capacity tank.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I actually think 2ml atties are a good thing. Maybe we could get fewer idiots who are blowing clouds right next to people and making everyone else look bad. Also like everything else, consuming large amounts of something is never good. I know people who vape 30ml in a day; that's just ridiculous.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I actually think 2ml atties are a good thing. Maybe we could get fewer idiots who are blowing clouds right next to people and making everyone else look bad. Also like everything else, consuming large amounts of something is never good. I know people who vape 30ml in a day; that's just ridiculous.

I know, I hate those people :grr:, sad that those kind of vapers are increasing, they want to catch attention without considering the people around.

I vape 2 ml to 3 ml per day :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I vape 20ml approx. a day and it keeps me off the cigs. I vape in smoking areas and never inside any public areas. Vape as much as you want as long as your off the cigs. Be considerate of those around you that's all.
Cloud chasers are here to stay they just have to learn to keep it low key when needed.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Vaping is magnitudes better than smoking. However aldehyde emissions are there, particularly at higher temperatures. You should be vaping using TC! Furthermore, cloud chasers and vaping 20ml means you're exposing yourself to a greater risk. One glass of red wine a couple of days a week could be good for you; one bottle a day is not.

Studies are coming out and more are under way. People vaping in such a way will result in further regulation down the road for the rest of us. 200W devices and 8ml quadruple-coil tanks aren't a good thing for this industry in the long term!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Yes, there is much research to be done and Vaping styles vary greatly. I was under the impression aldehyde emissions happen when dry puffs occur. This would be very likely at some of the watt’s people are vaping at these days which is a great concern for everyone. The same for lower watts I would presume if dry puffs occur. I myself am a MTL vapor and haven’t had the need to vape above 30 watts to satisfy my vaping needs. One of the first GG items I purchased was the UFS for the tank and juice control (The good old days) Things are changing at a very rapid pace. For me I know things are not one hundred percent safe yet and never will be. At this moment in time I would hate to think if Vaping was banned. All that can be done is to spread knowledge to old and new vapors and provide the safest way’s to vape. Max temperatures for Vaping, Juice, Wicks should be common knowledge to allow an individual to make their own decisions. I am guilty of forgetting these things but have never really vaped to the extreme very, very low ohm's and high watts. Wow to much typing. Need to read the research again and brush up my knowledge. Thanks Adam

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I think we don't really know for sure how much safer vaping is - to me it's safer than cigarettes and when I started I didn't even want to quit smoking.

So to me it definitely is a safer alternative - and I guess that applies to must of us.

However, and that's probably what soulseek had in mind here, current research suggest aldehyde production even at low watts)

There's a huge thread going on over here: New studies find carcinogens in vg and pg at high temps, even in tootle puffers

Just a FYI, everyone should make an "informed decision" for themselves imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread