Last edited:
    Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    The vape was too cool and the draw a little too open
    It feels open but restricted at the same time, kinda weird, like the vape is diffused and undefined.

Soon fixed that by opening up the 3 center holes in the pod, pinching the sides of the battery, doing the hammer trick and drilling a small hole in the side below the dimple. Enjoying it more now. :laugh:

Last edited:

VictorC

ECF Veteran
    Jan 26, 2015
    Toronto, Ontario
    I think I'm about to pull the trigger on an order for the Juul. I bought the eleaf icare solo and it worked great yesterday, but today it's flooded and spitting juice. My Joyetech AIO is doing the same thing! Super annoying. I just want something that works without a lot of fuss.
    Go for JUUL, it works. There is no cheaper alternative, unless you compare oranges to cucumbers.

Reactions: stillalive

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017

Finally got my hands on the juul..dansus how did u manage to take coil out from the pod? Did u push it out from the bottom? Juul along with its pods is a rare commodity in my country..really hard to get your hands on one and only 1 vendor is supplying it and theyre always sold out so quick..shipping it from the us is also out of the question due to the high costs of shipping and headaches with the customs..
    It would be really helpful if i could rebuild the coils myself at least until i can buy more pods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    dansus how did u manage to take coil out from the pod?
    Lift up the metal contacts until they stand up straight, push down on the pod so the contacts go into the pod. Then use some tweezers to pull the chimney out, with a bit of luck, the whole assembly will come out as one.

Reactions: Kong1988

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017
    Lift up the metal contacts until they stand up straight, push down on the pod so the contacts go into the pod. Then use some tweezers to pull the chimney out, with a bit of luck, the whole assembly will come out as one.

Hey thanks for the reply! I will give it a try when i get home tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread