18216928_458761494476312_85058690_n.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 9

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
5. If Heaven Gift gonna have new contest rules, what’s your suggestion?

Honestly, I vastly prefer simplicity. Enter once per person. No tagging friends, etc. Usually if I see that, I just keep moving along. I usually won't even bother posting five times (even though I just did here).

A lot of the time, I'm browsing on my phone, and complicated multi-part contests just aren't great that way.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
1) yes, have heard of the gene chip, cause woody vapes uses it. I always knew was good and accurate chip. However, I almost overlooked this excellent mod, because in woody vapes, you can't adjust watts in temp mode, which I hate. I thought, like vaporesso with omni board, it was limitation of chipset. But it's not, as voopoo has not only custom curve features but indeed can adjust between 5 and 80 watts in temp mode.

2) The feature I like the best.. hmm there is quite a lot of appeal here.. But for me, I would have to say it's the almost totally instantaneous firing. Definitely the best feature for me.

3)I'll get some pics taken in the next couple days.. have some nice gear, probably my favourite mod i own in every way is the smok g priv, I just wish I didn't get the gold! The paint is not metallic but a dull gold. Amazing box mod though. Hopefully my new yihi G will be at the PO tomorrow, so if it is, i will take a pic of that.

4)I smoke TC MTL for 95% of my vaping activities. I would however like to cloud chase with this one, to see how big a cloud I can get with 157 watts.. however my main cloud chase tank is 25mm which will look wrong on this (big oversight by voopoo.. i believe every box mod should take at minimum 25mm without overhang anywhere).
However, every tank that could exploit the power of this mod, that is 24mm or less, does not exist at heaven gifts so far in my searching (have already spent 45 minutes at the store trying to find one).
So, after much thought, I have settled on the smok tfv8.. it is 24.5 mm, and won't look good on the voopoo, but for users of pre made coils like myself, it has coils that can take full advantage of 157 watts without dry hits.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-TFV8-Cloud-Beast-Tank-Blue.html
I'd get in red for the red Voopoo.
This is really an example of the size issue, as there just really aren't tanks out there under 24mm that can do 157 watts! Voopoo made a very big design error here for not making the width 26mm (cause it's has protruding sides, so 26 would mean a 25 could sit flush).
That doesn't mean i don't want to WIN this otherwise lovely box mod though!

5) The competition rules are REALLY fair and accessible to any vaper - I can't personally think of a way to make them more fair than the contest in this very topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread