Not open for further replies.

theday1smine

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2017
CA
Hey Everyone!
This here is my first post.
I thought that I'd say hey.
It seems like this is a really cool place.

What prompted my post is that it seems as though Provari has gone out of business—which I believe happened a while ago.
As usual I'm late to the party.

Anywhooo. I look forward to learning more about other vv tube mods/vv general that are still on the market

Cheers and thanks for having me!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have two sigelei zmax's I used back in the day. They still work perfectly and Sigelei is still in business. So I guess that finally settles the thousands of threads back when of Provari vs. Zmax or Provari vs. enter name here. The zmax wins, who would've thought that back then. Any how to get back on message I'd be willing to part with a zmax if vv tube mods are your thing. In conclusion have a nice day and a prosperous tomorrow.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Joyetech has one called eGo AIO Pro - Joyetech that looks pretty neat and comes in six different colors.

I was lucky enough to get 3 Provari before they stopped building them. I lost the black mini in a taxi which really bummed me out! But I still have the other two (blue & SS) and got a Kanger, KBox Mini to replace the one I lost.

Last edited:

theday1smine

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2017
CA
hi and welcome! what re using right now? I love seeing other people setups!

Here we go. Just your standard P3 with a kayfun v5. The kayfun rocks!
IMG_0305.jpg

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
hmmm...i haven't bought a new drippers in such a long time that i can't really suggest a new one. I like that microdrip, (vapin art has them in stock), the stumpy, derringer, narda, hadaly, and bushido. those are all i use. I use tanks occasionally, and normally stick with my SXK Corrola or KFM v3.

as for carrying a bottle, I don't find it too bad. but some people hate it! that's what I love about vaping, there's no wrong way to do it.

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Any suggestions for a good dripper?
I've been lookin to try one...
Is it a pain carrying a juice bottle around?
Welcome and glad you joined. I DIY and I like sharing my juice with other RDA owners. Having the the 10 ml. bottle is like a security blanket, meaning I'm not going to run out. I use deep well RDA's. Deep wells are like mini tanks and give me the best taste available. As to portability, I add a slip ring (wide rubber band) to slide over the air holes and a cork plug for the drip tip -- no leakage. I also buy only deep well RDA's (Magma, Origen V1 & V3 etc.) which hold a mil or more of juice and last me 45 min.(MTL,Hi ohms, low volts/watts) to an hour or more before refilling.

Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread