◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Lightweight - you need Beck to make your juice - that'll put hairs on your chest!

i was just going to comment on Tamer's delight (sounds like a chocolate?) at fewer parking worries and i have to say, as someone that bought a house last year after 10 years in rented apartments, that the benefits i liked the most were the ability to park my car outside my house. Every day - not round the corner or 300 yards away.

Having had some disabled guy (! pfft) that lived in an upper storey apartment (got up there by levitation presumably) call the police on me for not giving my parking space to him i have come to a similar conclusion to my sainted father. i asked him what he liked best about his house and he said 'the ability to close the front door'.

T

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Lightweight - you need Beck to make your juice - that'll put hairs on your chest!
Uhm, I think Doffy is the only person with a higher Vape Power Factor (mg/ml * watts) than Beck.

IIRC, Beck is at at 4000, while based on the above, Doffy is at 6000! :eek:

(Me, I'm a complete piker down at around 350)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
The Goon Squad:lol::lol::lol:

So disortoblotto, since you obviously have some experience with the Goon, do you have any all SS builds you like?

IIR you said your favorite build so far was using Kanthal for your small wire outer wrap. Have you tried all SS?

Have played with a lot of builds Pup. Everything from straight up coils ( dual and single) to fused, twisted and parallel. For straight up power, the slightly spaced 3mm 36 over 26 Clapton's in either all SS or Kanthal over SS with plenty of wicking built to 0.8-1.0 is where I landed. Don't care for the ramp up with the bigger wires. ;)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
It's been a while since I took any pics of the entire dibi family...
of course the sun didn't want to cooperate today
View attachment 652903 View attachment 652905

Simply beautiful2.png

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
tried the goon 24

really, when 60mg at 100 watts gives no throat hit at all, it is not an RDA that will see much use for me

YMMV

Coil position and or offsetting the intakes to the coils will fix that. ;)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

i was just going to comment on Tamer's delight (sounds like a chocolate?) at fewer parking worries and i have to say, as someone that bought a house last year after 10 years in rented apartments, that the benefits i liked the most were the ability to park my car outside my house. Every day - not round the corner or 300 yards away.

Having had some disabled guy (! pfft) that lived in an upper storey apartment (got up there by levitation presumably) call the police on me for not giving my parking space to him i have come to a similar conclusion to my sainted father. i asked him what he liked best about his house and he said 'the ability to close the front door'.

T

Now I can park outside my house or in the garage down in the basement. [emoji2] the happiness ...the convenience..and in Cairo, the sense of achievement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Back when I was asking about the Goon in the back of my head I was wondering if maybe the Charm would work. It took a couple of builds but, I think it's another candidate for the Punch. 26ga, 3.5mm, 13 wraps comes out to .9 duals. Both bottom and top air hole full open. The Nutter is also big enough to where the Charm doesn't look top heavy.

View attachment 652985 View attachment 652983

Great atty although not aesthetically pleasing for all applications. Have affectionately nicknamed mine the Scuds. :p

Scuds.png

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Have played with a lot of builds Pup. Everything from straight up coils ( dual and single) to fused, twisted and parallel. For straight up power, the slightly spaced 3mm 36 over 26 Clapton's in either all SS or Kanthal over SS with plenty of wicking built to 0.8-1.0 is where I landed. Don't care for the ramp up with the bigger wires. ;)

Thanks bud, so after jumping from 25g to 28g for the underwire I'll shoot for the middle with some 26g with my next one.

If there's anything experience has taught me, a bigger atty needs bigger everything. More coil, more wick, more power, more air.

The GigaPUNCH definitely has more power! :D

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread