Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, I've done a quick search to inform myself on Chili's problem. Had no idea and am so very angry. It sounds like more of a "Medicaid" type program rather than a VA benefit! :grr:
    Where there is a way to get out of paying they'll find it Chooch. :?:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    It's a real disappointing situation, but when life serves you a curve ball you find a way to throw it back!
    The VA has different levels based on income and the locations you served. Combat takes priority and then they go by your last year's income. He won't ever qualify because our retirement pensions will also put us over the limit in years to come. The bright side is that my medical is free for the rest of my life with my state retirement and I can add him to my insurance in September! I will gladly pay the $350 a month to know he has medical insurance. Right now neither of us have coverage until September 1st so we have to stay real healthy! Thank goodness Walgreens only charges $128 for a doctor's visit!
    Ha ha! I am now a Crack Person! That is funny!

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Hey, Momma! :) Got plans for this weekend? Seems you've been pretty busy lately. :D

Hi chooch [emoji4] Did have weekend plans....worked all weekend. Lol

Good morning everyone [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Morning, Momma. :) Was afraid of that! Let's hope this week is "easy." :D

Lol lets hope chooch [emoji28] Staying around the house today. It's cold and rainy which makes a good excuse to do so. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Afternoon, Mountain people! :) Here's hoping the "hump" isn't too high to get over today. Yesterday I threw caution to the wind and grabbed the Muted Floral "spit" decorated tip. If Bee Hive were taller would have snapped that one up too. Muted looks to have an odd color combination, BUT can pretty much match the orange orings on my Nebula Wine. The black and white are a cinch and the lavender will look good a white or black mod.........I think "odd" suits me! :p

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hello, Mountaineers! :) Got the muted Floral in yesterday ........ and my "odd" color combo is working just the way I planned. :w00t: The orange exactly matches the orings and it looks smashing on black ProVari with the brass Tatroe rings. Hope everyone is have a really good spring weekend. Seems our summer temps have arrived early here.......which means if I'm working outside, I want a sprinkler on to run through. :p Don't look like much but at least I'm "cool." :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello, Mountaineers! :) Got the muted Floral in yesterday ........ and my "odd" color combo is working just the way I planned. :w00t: The orange exactly matches the orings and it looks smashing on black ProVari with the brass Tatroe rings. Hope everyone is have a really good spring weekend. Seems our summer temps have arrived early here.......which means if I'm working outside, I want a sprinkler on to run through. :p Don't look like much but at least I'm "cool." :facepalm:
    Happy to hear you are back in the business Chooch! :thumb:

Just wish you could show us a picture :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    s820182864874947014_p2177_i4_w640.jpeg

I didn't know I could do this! :w00t: Muted Floral, Dale.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I like that tip Chooch...I had looked at it a few times and almost picked it up myself...looks like my Unicorn Spit tip arrived at home yesterday, so I should have it when I get back tonight...can't wait to check it out...has been way too long since I've had a new little beauty to admire! :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hey, Angel! :) I know the feeling.......No brown envelopes in the mailbox.....No little boxes to open.......No excited sparkle in the sun........Why it's like we've been in the "wilderness"! :facepalm: Well, we all should be stocked up now for the finale of the deeming next year IF neither of the two bills don't pass this coming week? If vaping manages to survive, we'll have all this extra money to spend on tips! :w00t:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread