Urvapin Giveaway on Tesla Nano 120W Box mod! You don’t want to miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
No package yet. When I run the tracking # it says not found as well. It does say that the last two letters originate out of Tonga Post.
Hmmm wonder what to do now? Maybe email??? I did send IM on here also with no response. I'm gonna go check my mail now. Let you know if i have luck. @Kprthevapr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foggy Road

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
It's here! It's :censored: sweet too :D
IMG_20170501_121643_231.JPG

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
a0a7afbc215ef4027f15ba5a9792673d.jpg

This has just moved up to my top 3 mods. Gonna use it for a couple days, it might move to the top slot.

Stay tuned....[emoji36][emoji36][emoji1][emoji189][emoji189][emoji189]

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
a0a7afbc215ef4027f15ba5a9792673d.jpg

This has just moved up to my top 3 mods. Gonna use it for a couple days, it might move to the top slot.

Stay tuned....[emoji36][emoji36][emoji1][emoji189][emoji189][emoji189]

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Then share it with your friend. It will be appreciate that if you could do a brief review about this mod.Thanks!

You know, the Tesla Nano 120W box mod on Urvapin is on sale: only $43.99 and free shipping. Grab it.

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Then share it with your friend. It will be appreciate that if you could do a brief review about this mod.Thanks!

You know, the Tesla Nano 120W box mod on Urvapin is on sale: only $43.99 and free shipping. Grab it.
Will it. Take as long as this did to get here as my winning one did? It is a good price for such a beautiful mod.

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014

I will Definitely a review in a couple of days after I get the hang of all. It has to offer. Glad to help you. Out David.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Will it. Take as long as this did to get here as my winning one did? It is a good price for such a beautiful mod.

Just about how to use and your feeling about it. Of course, that's not have to do. It's not your dute to review.

Just a favor for me.

All the best,
David

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
I know, I would love To help you out, You were really. A blessing to me giving. Me. A chance to. Enter your contest. Give me a day or two. Would you like it in this thread or in a new one?

Reactions: Kprthevapr

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
I know, I would love To help you out, You were really. A blessing to me giving. Me. A chance to. Enter your contest. Give me a day or two. Would you like it in this thread or in a new one?

You're so nice. Thank you very much.

It will be better in a new one. Thanks again!

Have a good night!

All the best,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread