Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
We had some very bad storms last night. There were several reports of tornadoes within that storm system. They are doing door to door searches in the areas effected. I am not sure but I believe the Canton area got the worst of it. I read six were hospitalized now, and two are in critical condition. A few folks didn't make it. I read the damage at one location was 35 miles long, and 15 miles wide. Another area Eustace was hit as well. (that one was probably the start of it, as the storm was moving NE) I saw video of one of the tornadoes on You Tube, last night.
Type this into the search at You Tube to see video of the size of this thing. I just watched a few of the videos they had. One video showed the damage to the Dodge dealership. I don't think I could sit there and film a storm like that. I would be wanting to push the pedal to the metal, if you know what I mean.
canton tx tornado 2017

My heart goes out to the victims of this, and their family. I prayed last night about it, and sent a few more today.

That's horrible to hear... so sorry for the people in the affected areas..

Those storms are heading our way, but they'll probably expend most of their energy before they get here.. thank goodness.

For today, I feel blessed for beautiful weather.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well that was faster and not as painful as I thought it would be. Oddly though Edge retained my favorites. Go figure.o_O Still have more than a few settings and adjustments to change. But the main thing is it's activated and up and running. The small drive remains installed and unplugged.:thumb:

I did install Trend Micro first thing.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I went to a kid birthday party today. Pony rides and all that kind of stuff. One set of grandparents were from Emory. They also had a tornado there last night. It hit a church, with close to 50 people inside. None of them had a scratch on them. I spoke to another woman I knew, she said her mom lived in Canton, but she was okay. I haven't heard a total yet of how many tornadoes yet. Weird somebody today told me the one that hit Canton was only an F2. I found that hard to believe. Today was rather pleasant. Sunshine, but it was windy. The young boy had a blast. I told his dad he needed to get that boy a horse in about 4-5 years...lol. The little guy rode I don't know how many times on that pony. They had two ponies, and the kids took turns on them. The youngsters had a blast.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army,

Trying to book a flight through an online booking agent. They keep declining it stating the bank will not approve payment. Freaking weird!

So I go direct to Delta and they say the address given does not match the address on the card. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Have to wait till tomorrow to call them - they're closed now.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Evening Army,

Trying to book a flight through an online booking agent. They keep declining it stating the bank will not approve payment. Freaking weird!

So I go direct to Delta and they say the address given does not match the address on the card. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Sorry to hear of the problems. International travel is difficult to say the least..

I pray you will get it all straightened out!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Funny thing is, my Fasttech order is having problems too. Wonder if they're related?

The order says, "Clearing Payment"

Which says to me the bank isn't paying the bill. I ordered through my debit card.

That's weird.. is your bank in a country where e-cigarettes are illegal? Maybe that's the cause?

Although, I'm having some problems with fasttech right now as well.. I placed an order on April 20th.. and it keeps pushing the ETA date back farther and farther, as well as the ship date..

I don't have a clue why, I've only ordered from them twice, but I don't understand why it couldn't get shipped immediately , now it's giving me an eta date of 5-3 and a ship date of 5-2.. but they have pushed this date up twice now, so I'm wondering if we get to the 5-3 date if it will just change again..

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
There was another tornado that I didn't know about. Two of them got a preliminary rating of EF-3. Wednesday we are supposed to get more thunderstorms, and a chance of flooding. Hopefully after that we won't have any more bad weather predicted for this spring season. I hope we dry out a good bit before that next set of storms come in. My dog didn't mind the rain, nor the thunder way off. But when it is extremely loud and close, she wants to get in my lap for safety. I make her go in the crate if she is scared. She would rather be in my lap though, that's for sure. I try to smile and act like it is no big deal. The cats freak out and that made the dog realize storms can be scary. The cats growl, and run and hide when loud strange noises occur. The dog looks to see what everyone's reaction is, before deciding on a course of action.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Evening Army,

its a subversive plan to keep vapers from getting on the plane??? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread