Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Looks kinda Interesting.

I'm doing a FT Order in the next week or so. Might have to pop one of those in the Chart just for Luck.

Besides converting to BF, I added another hole in the deck to dip both wick ends. Very small chamber + small coil = juicy flavorful vape. :thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: zoiDman

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Question for my fellow Pico Squeeze users.

I have two which I bought from FT when they first came out. Both have the worst sloppy and rough 510 threads I've ever had on any mod. Even with my attys fully tightened down they can still be tilted side to side.

Has anybody else had the same experience? I wonder whether the problem was an early bad batch which got through QC :rolleyes: or an ongoing issue. I want to replace these, and probably will have to not to far down the line.

View attachment 645317

Both of mine came from FT. My stainless one is perfect. My black one has a fairly sloppy 510. Also, the battery cap threads on the black one are super crunchy.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
@TheWestPole I just got a silver one, ordered it during the spring sale.. took forever to get in stock, shipping was less time. The Origen dose not touch bottom so a little slop, if a add a thin washer allowing the atty to touch bottom no more slop. Meanwhile the battery cap is nice and smooth..

I already have a silver from November sale.. no slop and the Origen fits tight, meanwhile the battery cap was crunchy, is much less now with some cleaning.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Both of mine came from FT. My stainless one is perfect. My black one has a fairly sloppy 510. Also, the battery cap threads on the black one are super crunchy.
@TheWestPole I just got a silver one, ordered it during the spring sale.. took forever to get in stock, shipping was less time. The Origen dose not touch bottom so a little slop, if a add a thin washer allowing the atty to touch bottom no more slop. Meanwhile the battery cap is nice and smooth..

I already have a silver from November sale.. no slop and the Origen fits tight, meanwhile the battery cap was crunchy, is much less now with some cleaning.

Thanks, friends. Hmmm. Not sure what to think. :confused:

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Looks like my Squeeze is tanking it. Fresh batteries are lasting about 20 hits and then the low battery warning starts flashing and the power starts diminishing. Tried different attys and batteries with the same results. Batteries are only drawing down to around 4 volts (worse than my DB2!) Can't think of anything that could possibly fix it. Any suggestions?

This guy has been my go to mod when leaving the house for out and about errands since I got it in December. Ordered a couple more from Fasttech so I guess the wait begins :(

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Looks like my Squeeze is tanking it. Fresh batteries are lasting about 20 hits and then the low battery warning starts flashing and the power starts diminishing. Tried different attys and batteries with the same results. Batteries are only drawing down to around 4 volts (worse than my DB2!) Can't think of anything that could possibly fix it. Any suggestions?

This guy has been my go to mod when leaving the house for out and about errands since I got it in December. Ordered a couple more from Fasttech so I guess the wait begins :(

If your Contacts are clean, I can't think of too many Fixes that might work?

Reactions: VladK16

D_pen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Florida
I purchased a pico squeeze , paired it with my hadaly . The purchase was a no brainer for the price. theres one huge problem with the pico squeeze .....none of my other mods are getting any love just collecting dust . I just can't put it down .

The squeeze is my first squonking device , surely not my last.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Guess everyone is getting their squeeze on through FT? I know I need to order some extra bottles and bottom mag caps from there - just making sure they are the best price. From looking around the web a bit seems $21 from FT is the best deal.

I dont care about the atty as I have a few handfuls of Origen 16s I plan to use.

Reactions: yourgurnard

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Guess everyone is getting their squeeze on through FT? I know I need to order some extra bottles and bottom mag caps from there - just making sure they are the best price. From looking around the web a bit seems $21 from FT is the best deal.

I dont care about the atty as I have a few handfuls of Origen 16s I plan to use.

If you just want the Mod, they are even Cheaper than $21 at FT.

$17.65 Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 50W 18650 Mechanical Mod (Grey) - aluminum / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Thought you might have to wait a week for them to be In Stock. Then 2 Weeks for Shipping.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thank you. I missed the one without the atty :) I'm not in a hurry - I have a few REOs and CVs that have kept me company but have been looking at the Pico and thought what_da heck - it's cute ;)

Making a new FT order for some odd bits and thought I would pick up a couple.

No Problem.

The Pico Squeeze is a Very Nice, Compact, Squonker. Great for On-the-Go or for just Kicking Back at home.

I tell people, the Question Isn't Should you Get One? The Question is What Colour should you get.

:)

Reactions: MsLoud

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Still waiting for the 2 Picos I ordered on 4/15 to ship. Last ETA was 4/29 and now looking like at least another 5 day ETA. Good thing I don't need them right now. Heard people who ordered them in December didn't receive them until February from FT. I actually ordered one in December from FT too but cancelled the order and spent a little more on one from a U.S. vendor.

yourgurnard

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
London
none of my other mods are getting any love just collecting dust . I just can't put it down .
Exactly!..Even My Coppervape needs dusting 'cos of the Squeeze!!!

Squeeze/L16:- Wot's the point of all other vape kit?!!....:)

Reactions: MsLoud

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just received one of these (mod only) in silver over the weekend... This thing is freakin' tiny! Haven't built it (Hadaly) yet, but if I can get everything dialed in right (first mech), I may have to pick up another. :thumbs:

Isn't a Cool Little Mod.

Great for On-the-Go or for just Kickn' Back at Home.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Just received one of these (mod only) in silver over the weekend... This thing is freakin' tiny! Haven't built it (Hadaly) yet, but if I can get everything dialed in right (first mech), I may have to pick up another. :thumbs:

Finally broke down and got a Hadaly that is now paired on my Squeeze. Having excellent results with a parallel SS316L 26g 3mm ID 6 wrap coil. These mods seem to perform best with builds from 0.2 to 0.3 ohms.

And yes, there's a good chance you will be picking up another..I have two backups now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread