Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That does look pretty nice.

Thanks for giving me something to think about although im still not sure what makes it 700$ after reading the specs

Tyler, I think sonicbomb and mongo said it best. Perceived value, based on some really fine stab wood, exclusivity, unique design and serial number, and quality of manufacture. Something that's not the run of the Mill and mass produced typically fetches a higher price (as I'm sure you know).

Well im gonna take an hour and look through these. Thanks :)

mAh pleasure. Good luck! Do come back and post when you get the dream come true mod. :)

Happily:

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

Geeze, mongo, that is STUNNING. 'Grats!

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
That does look pretty nice.

Thanks for giving me something to think about although im still not sure what makes it 700$ after reading the specs
It's about having something no one else does.
The VA easily justifies it's 700 dollar pricetag.
Nice 'Play' Mongo..

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Mine is not so expensive, not sure if it's considered High End as I bought in U.S for $149.95 and can be bought from China for $120.00

If you like steampunk, Combined with a Gold Obs Engine I think it looks darned cool. Also uses the DNA250 Chip which I've found to be superior to other TC Mods that I've used.

The Reuleax DNA250
Screenshot from 2017-05-01 23-51-11.png

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If money was no object, I would be all over this mod maker

Picolibri

Well, you are talking about 18K gold (oops, the 18K gold is 6,600 euro). But there is an entry level at 840 euro farther down the list. I'm bummed there's no price on the 18K gold and diamond one, because if you're going to spend that much, might as well get the diamonds, right?:lol:

VapNMirrors

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
currently, Earth
Well, you are talking about 18K gold (oops, the 18K gold is 6,600 euro). But there is an entry level at 840 euro farther down the list. I'm bummed there's no price on the 18K gold and diamond one, because if you're going to spend that much, might as well get the diamonds, right?:lol:

If we're dreaming, why not sprinkle in some moon dust for a meager $450k-$2M or so more - at least that's the starting rate for watches.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread