Apr 18, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
PerfectVape.com or Perfect vape LLC

Beware before ordering from this company, They will charge your account and you may not get what you ordered. They are "D" rated on they're local BBB website in Oklahoma City, 2.1 stars out of 5, 7 reviews total, 3 are negative, 1 is neutral. Figure it out.

I ordered on the 9th of April. My account was charged on the 11 of April.
It took Perfect Vape a week (19 April 17) to get back to me and say that I gave them an undeliverable address.

"from: Perfect Vape their address
to: "Billy C." my address
date: Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:55 AM
subject: Re: Your order details are incomplete or invalid. Please email their address for assistance.

"You put no address on the order. Keswick/Etiwanda is not a deliverable address. We are closed today, but will investigate tomorrow."

MY bad. They asked me for an order # that I could not find. Yet, they had enough information to e-mail me and tell me about the address issue. I replied with a "deliverable" address. Ive gotten no response since then. No product, No explanation, no tracking #, No its back ordered, NOTHING.! I called them, got nothing but a full voice mail with no name or company name, just a voice phone #.

I resent them Name, address, What I ordred and even copied the transaction information from my bank statement. No nothing from them, nothing at all.

PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 04/10 PERFECT VAPE LLC *************************************

$50.00 will hardly kill me. This has become about the priciple of it all.
You just DON'T steal peoples money. That seems to me to be more of what this company wants to do, at least in my case.

The choice is all yours. Order if you want. Its all up to you. Just do your homework before you order from these people.

Reviews are not allowed on this site unless you have "purchased the product" I guess if you have been charged for a product and did not receive it, it's not considered a purchase. These people are a SCAM!!

I will post this to as many forums as I can.

Thank you for reading​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread