Vape Mail!! - New DIYer Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syeroc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
DSM, IA
I've only been using it a couple of days but I'm quickly starting to think it might not be for me.

Maybe i could use it as an excuse if I get caught looking where I shouldn't be. "No honey I swear I didn't click that page. It was Tapatalk that did it!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@syeroc - You know...I wonder if it has something to do with you and @VapeLuvr both being on Tapatalk? Can't think of any other reason it may have done that. I've posted that link many times for people on here, and no one has ever said it went somewhere else.
Gotta love Apple/Mac; both links worked fine on my sorry old geriatric Windows laptop @JCinFLA. ;):D

"These kids and their new-fangled gadgets!" <said the old curmudgeon, who still remembers rotary-dial phones, and having to get up to change the channel!>:facepalm: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Gotta love Apple/Mac; both links worked fine on my sorry old geriatric Windows laptop @JCinFLA. ;):D

"These kids and their new-fangled gadgets!" <said the old curmudgeon, who still remembers rotary-dial phones, and having to get up to change the channel!>:facepalm: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I'm 34 and I remember having a rotary phone and I was the remote for my parents if they needed the channel turned or the volume on the tv turned up and I'm not an old curmudgeon lol but the smartphone has made us lazy and take things for granted nowadays.

BTW @JCinFLA, it must be Tapatalk because the link took me to the same place that was mention in the other comments. If I actually used Safari to pull up ECF's website it took me to Bill's 100DT.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'm 34 and I remember having a rotary phone and I was the remote for my parents if they needed the channel turned or the volume on the tv turned up and I'm not an old curmudgeon lol
I'm impressed; I have a full 20 years on you. Sounds like the household I grew up in. My folks were not exactly "progressive." We were the last house on the block to own a color TV; and Dad insisted on using the rooftop antenna until the early 90's (long after I was gone).

They never did embrace the cell phone. Dad finally bought prepaid phone when he retired, and they started to travel (for emergencies he said), but upon his passing some 17 years later, there was still nearly 280 minutes of the original 300 remaining. I'm not exactly my Father's son; I haven't had a land line in more than 10 years, but I do still prefer to do my computing from a laptop vs. a phone. (Though, I must confess that probably has more to do with my eyesight, than I care to admit. ;))

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm 34 and I remember having a rotary phone and I was the remote for my parents if they needed the channel turned or the volume on the tv turned up and I'm not an old curmudgeon lol but the smartphone has made us lazy and take things for granted nowadays.

BTW @JCinFLA, it must be Tapatalk because the link took me to the same place that was mention in the other comments. If I actually used Safari to pull up ECF's website it took me to Bill's 100DT.

It's getting way too easy to control things without taking steps these days. My Nest thermostat Android app lets me change the temperature without getting up. I can even access it while on vacation to condition the house before I arrive home.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
It's getting way too easy to control things without taking steps these days. My Nest thermostat Android app lets me change the temperature without getting up. I can even access it while on vacation to condition the house before I arrive home.

Yeah I've seen those. All this technology is gonna make people even more lazy than they are now lol.

Reactions: DaveP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread