Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
re: unflavored nic salts

So I got samples of the 3 nic salt formulations from nude nic at 72mg strength in pg base. I was surprised they were different colors. I've tried only the 'smooth so far. I mixed it with with VG at approximately 6(NS):4(VG) ratio. It is still very thin. It was *far* too strong even at that ratio. I then mixed that solution with some 3mg unflavored I happen to have at a ratio of approx. 1:6(3mg uf).

Thoughts: Wow! Really packs a punch. Feel very awake and energized but chain vaping is not possible. Throat hit is much more reminiscent of a real cigarette. It is actually salty and leaves my lips dry and salty tasting. Some flavoring would make it more palatable.

PS. vaping with 1.5Ω dual coil with ego battery

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
re: unflavored nic salts

So I got samples of the 3 nic salt formulations from nude nic at 72mg strength in pg base. I was surprised they were different colors. I've tried only the 'smooth so far. I mixed it with with VG at approximately 6(NS):4(VG) ratio. It is still very thin. It was *far* too strong even at that ratio. I then mixed that solution with some 3mg unflavored I happen to have at a ratio of approx. 1:6(3mg uf).

Thoughts: Wow! Really packs a punch. Feel very awake and energized but chain vaping is not possible. Throat hit is much more reminiscent of a real cigarette. It is actually salty and leaves my lips dry and salty tasting. Some flavoring would make it more palatable.

PS. Vaping with 1.5Ω dual coil with ego battery
I don't taste salt just the nicotine, though the Smooth did develop a flavor after a few months as it darkened so i use Signature now.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Just tried CRFT Salt ejuice. Mint flavor....40mg very good!!! Lotta flavor.. it reminds me of a spearmint gum, just not the "gum" flavor. Definitely worth the try.. got it from Breazy.com

I have to agree with Cosmic on this one, Mint arrived yesterday and it's excellent in the nautilus 2!

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I got a sample of signature coming from nude nic just shipped today. Been rebuilding my boulder pods (thanks to burnie) and mixing up some tobacco juices with normal nic can't wait for it to get here really enjoyed Mr salt e ry4 and vanilla custard looking forward to mixing up some of my own.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Got the strawberry and vanilla custard from MR E-Salts to try, the 45mg of course.. Unlike their recommendation i WILL be using it in tanks, but MTL tanks, as I don't see what the difference is in "danger with high mg" between a 1.5 ohm pod or a 1.8 ohm nautilus tank. Can't wait for them to come..Apparently the throat hit even in 45mg is light so we will see.

Reactions: lil_buddy

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Ok the Mr Salts strawberry custard is just so delicious. It's creamy and basically like strawberry milk. With the 45mg the throat hit is definitely there indeed, using a mini triton 1.8 coil at 13.4 watts (aspire rates them 13-16 watts). I can highly recommend the juice.. the flavour is impeccable, looking forward to trying more of them. Even though it's a good throat hit, it's in no way harsh, which i am pretty sure is what they were going for. Compare it to the throat hit of a regular 24mg liquid. I am very impressed with this juice.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Ok the Mr Salts strawberry custard is just so delicious. It's creamy and basically like strawberry milk. With the 45mg the throat hit is definitely there indeed, using a mini triton 1.8 coil at 13.4 watts (aspire rates them 13-16 watts). I can highly recommend the juice.. the flavour is impeccable, looking forward to trying more of them. Even though it's a good throat hit, it's in no way harsh, which i am pretty sure is what they were going for. Compare it to the throat hit of a regular 24mg liquid. I am very impressed with this juice.

I've been extremely impressed with Mr Salt-E's line. I'll have to try the strawberry custard.

Reactions: Vesh

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
A couple reviews to add: All run in a nautilus 2 (airflow as restricted as possible) with a .7Ω nautilus coil @ 16w on an istick pico.

Endeavor by Tab - (Apple Tobacco)
This is the first flavor I've tried from Tab, it's a decent RY4 style tobacco, but has far too much sweetener, almost like they took an RY4 recipe and added apple flavoring. This is a coil killer. I get less than a week from a coil (~8ml)

Apple by CRFT SALT - Excellent apple, holy throat hit batman. I don't know what it is about red apple flavors, but they always seem to have more throat hit than other liquids at the same strength. Decent coil life, I get approximately two weeks from a coil (20ml).

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread