Ello Lovelies ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lith

May 23, 2017
USA
I tried a few of those big tobacco branded cig-a-likes some years ago and throughout the time in between, and it turned me off from vaping until now. I tried again a few weeks ago, it's turning in to a hobby, I'm not smoking anymore, so... Hello! I am Lith! :D
Am here looking for good conversation, info on RTA's, beginner box mods, correct wattage/voltage/temp settings, device/tank/dripper/battery/etc, harware compatability, DIY juice, and how to help defend the freedom of vaping. I see there is a lot of info to read here that will cover a lot of what I'm looking for... I also see a lot of outdated information so I'm hoping to be reworking some guides/info sheets with my over-abundance of spare time if that's cool. If they'll be applied.
I'm looking foreword to being here because we all have something fantastic in common here, and that often makes for a good time.
Quick question- is Tapatalk still a bad idea?

Hope you are all having a good day! I love you!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I tried a few of those big tobacco branded cig-a-likes some years ago and throughout the time in between, and it turned me off from vaping until now. I tried again a few weeks ago, it's turning in to a hobby, I'm not smoking anymore, so... Hello! I am Lith! :D
Am here looking for good conversation, info on RTA's, beginner box mods, correct wattage/voltage/temp settings, device/tank/dripper/battery/etc, harware compatability, DIY juice, and how to help defend the freedom of vaping. I see there is a lot of info to read here that will cover a lot of what I'm looking for... I also see a lot of outdated information so I'm hoping to be reworking some guides/info sheets with my over-abundance of spare time if that's cool. If they'll be applied.
I'm looking foreword to being here because we all have something fantastic in common here, and that often makes for a good time.
Quick question- is Tapatalk still a bad idea?
Hope you are all having a good day! I love you!
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread