Just ordered an ijoy combo rdta

Status
Not open for further replies.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
I have been looking for a new tank that has a large juice capacity, but has as much flavor as my Theorem. I think that the ijoy combo might fit the bill. I decided on the combo rather than the limitless only because I like the way it looks better. The interchangeable decks are a nice plus but it was not the deciding factor.

I have read many reviews and watch some youtube videos and it looks fantastic. I can hardly wait.

Reactions: Petabread

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Got mine today. Don't know where small and fiddly comes in to play. I found it quite easy to use... much more so than many other RTAs. I'm currently running a set of fused claptons in it (.15 ohms) running at 111 watts... awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
I have it and like it very much. No leaks or dry hits to fight. Golden plated connectors and deck. Easiest rta to refill,rebuild,change wick or coil etc. And it's looks a really classy with a black/gold design.
Forgot to mention a "goon" deck. No more "holes to aim" or "wraps to twist".
I guess I must be doing something wrong. I got mine today and did a quick build and wick and after a few vapes to see how it vapes I put it in my pocket. 30 minutes later I had juice all over the inside of my pocket. So I pulled the wicks, made them longer and more of the same. The original wicking had the wicks protrude about 1/8" below the deck. The second wicking had the wicks protrude down into the tank to where I could see the wicks in the tank, about 1/4". Monday I will play with it some more and try and determine exactly where it is leaking from.

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
20161029_235947.jpg
20161029_235947.jpg
20161030_000007.jpg
20161030_000224.jpg

The mod is upside down and laying down. No leaking. The wick is very short.
Sorry, pics didn't show up.
20161029_235947.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Giron

May 23, 2017
I just bought the limitless classic and I'm thinking whoever installed those grub screws needs to lighten up! 3 out of the 4 screws on the velocity deck are screwed in too tight to loosen and was only able to get 3 screws loose on the postless deck! I've been scouring the web look at possible solutions and am wondering if any y'all have any ideas. TIA :)

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
I just bought the limitless classic and I'm thinking whoever installed those grub screws needs to lighten up! 3 out of the 4 screws on the velocity deck are screwed in too tight to loosen and was only able to get 3 screws loose on the postless deck! I've been scouring the web look at possible solutions and am wondering if any y'all have any ideas. TIA :)
Stick it in the freezer. If they don't come out then start heating the deck from the bottom with a blow dryer. Don't heat the screws.
If you're using the screw driver they included use a real one.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I need one...or a CoilART Azeroth.
Or something with a goon deck.
I can't decide between the two.

I found the Azeroth to be ... extremely blah, with a meh added to that. Honestly can't get the thing to give me good flavor. My Limitless Plus kicks it in the ..... I also just got the Limitless Gold Edition and love the added bottom airflow they put in.

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
I found the Azeroth to be ... extremely blah, with a meh added to that. Honestly can't get the thing to give me good flavor. My Limitless Plus kicks it in the ..... I also just got the Limitless Gold Edition and love the added bottom airflow they put in.
It's made for builders.
Hence the clamps instead of a velocity deck.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread