Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Some of you need to read "Galileo’s Middle Finger" by Alice Dreger.
And @retired1 sends everyone on the Porch to Google. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
How your body works is SCIENCE. How a mind works isn't known yet. I understand transgender, don't necessarily agree but, understand. I have several gay friends and am not anti-LGBT at all. It's just not science to say I'm a woman trapped in a makes body. When they can prove it it will be science, until then it's wishing or iffy (no not our Iffy) psychology. By the way what does the Q in LGBTQ stand for? I thought all of em where considered "queer." All of my gay friends have said they're also considered queer.
Yep transgender doesn't necessarily mean gay. It's very hard for me to understand, gay I understand. My SIL is gay and her and her partner have been together for at least 15 years but neither one of them want to be a man. What I really don't understand is kids under 12 that their parents rant up and down because they let their little boy be a little girl, sort of, and they don't have the right to go to the girls bathroom which I think has changed. And it is such a big thing now in our laws. I know that this has no connection but sure your little boy has the right to go to the girls bathroom but you vapers can't vape. Face it it is a screwed up world. Things were so much easier when we were young.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
when we were young.
We were yung?!?!?!?!?!
dilbert.png

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
They have always existed, but hid "in the closet" and didn't "come out" because of the ugly way that society would treat them...
Maybe so but I never heard of or met anyone back it those days. Sure there were guys that acted more feminine then masculine and they got some harassment from some, I knew some that were like that and most of the time they seemed like they were always very talented in some form of the arts or they were very intelligent but I didn't hold that against them either. Not trying to stereotype and all the ones I knew or it seemed to me has some of the best looking girl friends.

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Some of you need to read "Galileo’s Middle Finger" by Alice Dreger.
I just checked it out from the metro library and will start reading it when I finish the Sci-fi book I am currently reading. When I was taking a Sociology class at UCO a few years ago, the professor had numerous guest speakers come to class. One of the guests she had come in was Paula, a Patrol Sergeant with the Oklahoma City Police Department. She touched on her reasons for undergoing the full surgery and also some of the problems she encountered during and after the surgery. It was quite interesting but the problems she encountered on the job were predictable. There was also a piece done on her in the Daily Oklahoman, the Oklahoma City newspaper.
Since I decided to not do any work in the shop today, I decided to clean up my Reo and put in a new coil. I dry burned it and it looked good so I just rewicked it. Aww, nice, I will have to start using it more. I also have a Kanger Dripbox that I cleaned up and rewicked. It is not getting any power to the connection. I will have to tear it apart later and see if I can find out where the problem is. The topper gets good power on the Coil Master 521 Tab and the battery is good. I pulled out the multi-meter and no power to the connection.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I actually see no intolerance here either. Maybe a lack of understanding which is where I am. I don't understand it, never have probly never will and thats ok as far as I'm concerned but I wouldn't harass them or anything of that nature. I was just curious if Zeke is really a woman how did he get so much body and facial hair.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
And @retired1 sends everyone on the Porch to Google. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514] [emoji514]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
LOL, that was one of the first things I did. Glad they had it in the library for me to check out for my Kindle.

They have always existed, but hid "in the closet" and didn't "come out" because of the ugly way that society would treat them...
In one of the classes, I took on Native American History. It was believed that the Medicine Men were either gay or transgender. It was an interesting theory and led to a lively discussion.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
When medicine finds a way to change em and make them able to bear children then they will be female.

You might want to put some qualifiers on that... my wife, and likely many of the women on the porch, can no longer bear children... and at this point, there's no known way to change that. (Or any desire to, either! :lol: )

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
In one of the classes, I took on Native American History. It was believed that the Medicine Men were either gay or transgender. It was an interesting theory and led to a lively discussion.
It seemed to be regarded as a sign of spiritual gifts. But apparently schizophrenics, too.
I was just curious if Zeke is really a woman how did he get so much body and facial hair.
He is really a fine looking masculine man. If he is truly a XX, he must have been an awfully masculine-looking one. As for Kaitlyn-- no. She looks pretty manly to me.

You might want to put some qualifiers on that... my wife, and likely many of the women on the porch, can no longer bear children... and at this point, there's no known way to change that. (Or any desire to, either! :lol: )
Yes there is. 5 Things to Know About Donor Egg Pregnancy After Menopause

We have a heshe here, but he has a lot of other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread