Cthulhu Gaia RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Alright, Salted Caramel Cheesecake - very simple.
I buy my flavorings from RTS Vapes. They sell 30ml of Flavors West for about $3.50. Glass bottles, excellent service etc.
3% Flavors West Caramel (Salted version)
5-6% Cheesecake (FW)
2-3% Graham Cracker (FW)

Increase % if this is too mellow for you.
I use 80vg/20pg army base. You could increase flavor by increasing the % of PG. Such as 60VG/40PG or whatever you like. As we all know, the increase in PG helps add to the flavor for most mixes. But I find the 80/20 works better in my RDTAs so I keep that ratio.
Shipping was only Priority on RTS. Strange all the flavors on ecigexpress was $1.73 but the FW Graham Cracker was $2.96. Ended up going with Bullcityflavors $1.49 each 10ml. Can't wait to mix this up!

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
You should order directly from Flavor West. It's much cheaper. They have an app you can put on your phone or order direct online.

WOW! Thanks for the tip. $5.45 for 4oz (118ml) and I was paying $3.45 for 30ml! Excellent.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Shipping was only Priority on RTS. Strange all the flavors on ecigexpress was $1.73 but the FW Graham Cracker was $2.96. Ended up going with Bullcityflavors $1.49 each 10ml. Can't wait to mix this up!

Hope you can find just the right mix with this Hearts. Let us know. Wishing you great flavor success!!

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
@DP2Raja just made your Salted Caramel Cheesecake I used 2% of the FW Graham Cracker. It's yummy! Thanks again! Do you normally steep or shake & vape?

Glad you like it Hearts! I usually mix two 30ml bottles. One is shake and vape the other sits about a week. I should have them all sit a week, but my schedule sometimes just doesn't let me get around to mixing ahead very often!

I am getting my order from Flavors West today (thanks Don29Palms for the tip) and a gallon of VG (8mg) from Naked Nicotine so it's hopefully going to be a mixing weekend!

All of my mixes are vaped through a Gaia, EXO rta, Boreas, or Limitless Gold Edition RDTA right now. Those are what I have in rotation these past few weeks. All of them are giving me great performance and flavor...and NO leaking or seeping!

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Yeah, I understand Hearts. I got a squonk mod to go with mine. Just remember you can still fill the traditional way (from the top) on the Gaia, AND use the squonk. That way you have the 2ml from the tank and the 6ml, (or whatever your bottle capacity is) as well.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah, I understand Hearts. I got a squonk mod to go with mine. Just remember you can still fill the traditional way (from the top) on the Gaia, AND use the squonk. That way you have the 2ml from the tank and the 6ml, (or whatever your bottle capacity is) as well.
I remember you posting about not realizing it came with a screw for the juice fill. And then you chose not to use it so you can Squonk & have your bottle too lol! Can't wait!

Reactions: Petabread

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Speaking of squonk mods. You guys...take my advice: stay away from those 3D printed squonk mods on Facebook groups that are absolutely gorgeous, yet absurdly expensive. The struggle to not buy them all is REAL.
The boxer looks nice. I need a parallel mech squonk. I saw the Custom Classic and it looks great, but....... $$$.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
The boxer looks nice. I need a parallel mech squonk. I saw the Custom Classic and it looks great, but....... $$$.
You seen the 3D mods on Facebook groups? The Runt is just gorgeous. You have to win the chance to buy em. Like a lottery, but instead of winning money, you win an opportunity to spend a lot of money. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread