luckyboy-date.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Just talked to Yimmeys Mom on da phone
fille-tel.gif
She such a sweet lady. Yimmey was takin a nap so I told her not to wakes her up and to have her call me back when she can.
thumb_smile.gif

Her mom told me dat Gwendlyn the turkey was out on loan to a family member. Gwen loved to sit on all da chickums eggs all da time remember ? Anyways where she is visiting they habe chickums dat won't set on their eggs good so they borrowed the turkey to play foster mom to their chickums eggs
thumb_laugh.gif
She said Gwen is doing her job bootifully and layin on the eggs now
thumb_laugh.gif
They gonna bring her back when they done foster mommin the chicks
thumb_biggrin-1.gif
And they got some garden going nows but today was chilly up dere.
So dats my Yimmey update fer now til she calls me backs to gossips
smilie_girl_073_zps762955f6.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
On my radar street maps project, I'm almost finished with all of the states west of the Mississippi River... currently just missing a few stragglers right along the river ( I think it's just Minnesota and Iowa left ) but I do have everything from Texas north to the Dakotas and west to California finished up. :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
On my radar street maps project, I'm almost finished with all of the states west of the Mississippi River... currently just missing a few stragglers right along the river ( I think it's just Minnesota and Iowa left ) but I do have everything from Texas north to the Dakotas and west to California finished up. :)
you moobin along fairly quickly dere RedSock :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread