Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Same here, I even watched them being made. That was in 2011.
J-tanks to slip my cartos into. ;)

add:
Believe it or not ... I'm still using those original ones that I bought in 2011
Pic? Love to see old school stuff...its like classic hot rods to me!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Pic? Love to see old school stuff...its like classic hot rods to me!

P1000862_zpsr0jbtjt2.jpg

And yes ..... I still punch my own cartos.

Last edited:

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2016
    Tempe, Arizona, United States
    That depends really on priorities, skip a 1/2 dozen lesser quality mods and collecting and it's an easy investment that lasts for decades. And I've never paid that much in the classies for one.
    And if you make something a priority everything seems to fall into place ;)

I think I'm on a purchasing hiatus for awhile. I'll still make small FT and flavor purchases but everything else I'm pretty good on. And there's a purse I want so I need to save my pennies. :)

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016
    Not exactly the quality of what we are used to now but Logics got me off cigs.
    View attachment 660049
    Dint do a thing for me, when I got off cigarettes it was an evod. I've started an stopped for a while though. At one point however I vaped for 4 years an really regret when I started again in august!

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I dint know that was a cartomizer, I used them when I first started vaping! Was dual using though, they are terrible :(

Learning how to use it is the key to using any vape product.

To me, big ole sub ohm type tanks are terrible. The simple reason for that is I have never bothered to learn how to use them properly. I have no desire to do so either, so they will remain terrible in my book.

On the other hand, I took the time to learn how to get the most out of a cartomizer, and make carto tanks work properly. So they're a great vape.

Challenge for ya:
    Take two very different flavors with two different setups for each flavor. Make the flavors vape the same in both setups.
    P1000885_zps1vhsbmtd.jpg

I used carto tanks on Provaris', and RDAs on mechanicals.

When you understand the principles for doing that, you will probably be able to get a satisfactory vape from any product handed to you.

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!

To me, big ole sub ohm type tanks are terrible. The simple reason for that is I have never bothered to learn how to use them properly. I have no desire to do so either, so they will remain terrible in my book.

On the other hand, I took the time to learn how to get the most out of a cartomizer, and make carto tanks work properly. So they're a great vape.

Challenge for ya:
    Take two flavors with two different setups for each flavor. Make the flavors vape the same in both setups.
    P1000885_zps1vhsbmtd.jpg

When you understand the principles for doing that, you will probably be able to get a satisfactory vape from any product handed to you.
    And those cartos will still be running on those Provaris after dozens and dozens of other tanks and mods have been sold and discarded.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    And those cartos will still be running on those Provaris after dozens and dozens of other tanks and mods have been sold and discarded.
    Unfortunately, cartos are disposable and are becoming very hard to find.

Skold

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2016

Challenge for ya:
    Take two very different flavors with two different setups for each flavor. Make the flavors vape the same in both setups.
    P1000885_zps1vhsbmtd.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of sub ohm setups myself and I do not yet understand Carto tanks at all, are they cartos in that picture??

Users who are viewing this thread