Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm interested in this! I just saw it at Fasttech, and came here to see if there was any discussion. I'm just a tootle puffing mouth to lung vaper, but I like an airy MtL draw, so maybe this could work for me. I'd like ideas about wire size (and/or coils, though I'm not into fancy fused, twisted, stapled, etc. creations).

Looking for the original locally, so far I've only found it for 150€. Ouch!

Reactions: rifky

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
How is this a rdta and not just rda. I see no tank. I just see dripper.

Apparently it holds around 2ml. Here's a video from Klaus Jedelsky (on the original) that I liked that shows how that works (the part on the rdta begins at about 3.33),and it answered a few other questions for me about the coiling, wicking, and filling. He's using a simple coil with 26g wire, which sounds great to me. Seems like it can work for MtL, but probably not if you want a tight draw, and high nic juice might be harsh. I like airy MtL and use 3mg nic juice, so it may do for my preferences.

If it will pass customs, that is. :blink:

The original comes with an additional BF pin, but has apparently been altered from the first version which was not working that well -- maybe that's why the SXK doesn't include one at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread