Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Vape set up?

NOT what the review sites say. This industry is full of fake reviews, fake reviewers and people only after your money.

So - NOT vaporfi, Apollo, Blu, (Greensmoke & Whitecloud), V2.....

So - YES! to all the better, more effective and much and cheaper products.
Look at an independent vape store... and ask around.

Reactions: Izan

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi Clint
That would all depend on what your vape priorities are. Izan has started to try and get those answers from you. Do a bit of reading on MTL (mouth-to-lung) versus DTL (direct-to-lung) as the vape world is roughly divided between these two and you will have to decide which way you want to go before deciding which device is best.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I'm sure the popular answer is going to be a alien mod and a baby beast tank

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll bet that would qualify as the most popular but far from the best. I haven't picked up either of my two BB's in a month. They really aren't that great for flavor at least not DIY. I think the BB works best with store bought juice since it usually needs a bit of muting to make it vapable.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'll bet that would qualify as the most popular but far from the best. I haven't picked up either of my two BB's in a month. They really aren't that great for flavor at least not DIY. I think the BB works best with store bought juice since it usually needs a bit of muting to make it vapable.
I just said it, because It's mentioned all the time but I personally don't really know. All I know is Smok is putting out what people want and they must be cleaning up....I personally can't even phantom needing a mod over 40 watts, but do have a few dna 75's just because that's what's in them and a tank that holds 4, 8, or 12 coils? What is that? I just cannot understand why people love to see massive clouds come out of their mouth, it's kind of weird, but that's me and I'm old. Truthfully, I'm just glad these people are vaping and not smoking

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stueyflow

Jun 23, 2017
hi mate,
What is your budget?
What are you vaping/smoking now?
Does it have to be from "SMOK"? Why?
Are you quitting smoking or looking for a hobby vape?

Cheers
I
To be honest I have recently bought a Smok alien 220 and it's probably my third mod to date. I did some research and seemed to be a good all rounder but I have had issues with the battery door keep opening at the slightest touch.

I visited this site to see if others had the same issues and there has been some fixes that mean you have to put tape around the battery as this will stop it moving and opening the door! Not the best design in the world I agree! But I just jammed a tiny piece of paper between the battery and the housing and worked a treat.

I do like the smok vape as gives massive clouds and feels robust but this has left me wondering about the build quality for a long term mod.

Anyone else has similar issues?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
To be honest I have recently bought a Smok alien 220 and it's probably my third mod to date. I did some research and seemed to be a good all rounder but I have had issues with the battery door keep opening at the slightest touch.

I visited this site to see if others had the same issues and there has been some fixes that mean you have to put tape around the battery as this will stop it moving and opening the door! Not the best design in the world I agree! But I just jammed a tiny piece of paper between the battery and the housing and worked a treat.

I do like the smok vape as gives massive clouds and feels robust but this has left me wondering about the build quality for a long term mod.

Anyone else has similar issues?

Hi and Welcome Stuey!
Are you using smok toppers/atomizers/tanks as well as the smok device?
Are you a successful quitter or just a hobby vaper?

Hope to see you around.
Cheers
I

Stueyflow

Jun 23, 2017
Hi and Welcome Stuey!
Are you using smok toppers/atomizers/tanks as well as the smok device?
Are you a successful quitter or just a hobby vaper?

Hope to see you around.
Cheers
I
Thank you!

I'm using the smok tank at the moment with the 4ml glass extender on there (2ml lasts about 10 big hits Haha!) With the .4 ohm dual coil. I have tried some of the other coils but you seem to have to crank the watts through the roof to get anything off them and lack taste.

I vape at 45 all day long and seem to be able to get most of the day out of the two 18650's. I have been vaping on and off for about 3 years all the way back to the e-cigs!

I have done a week so far with the odd cigarette in the morning as vaping sucks first thing! Im sticking with it this time. Great taste and a massive choice from when I first started. One day at a time lol

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
My favourite smok mod & most solid is the Xcube ultra if your gonna get a smok mod & for smok tanks the spiral tank but that's more for flavour tasting.
I didn't personally like the baby beast but then again I don't wanna have to vape that high to get flavour.
I mainly use a nautilus at 10-20 watts so I'm not a cloud chaser at all.
Tried Hugh wattage tanks an rdas but wasn't for me!
But that's just me, opinions will be different off different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread