• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Lime flavoured Custard ! Nah :laugh:
Must admit, it does sound a bit odd - I just thought it would perhaps calm the lime down :)
I used to love the lime cordial vanilla ice cream sodas from the coffee bar in the 60's ...you never saw such bright green lime!

I have Vapemail from UK Vape Club, 4 packs of MT32 coils so very good service.
Good - glad that worked out so well :)

Reactions: Banger696

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bought quite a haul from the cafe:
Element: FAR - Pineapple Bliss 2 x 10ml, Tonix - Peppermint Sweets 2 x 10ml
Lolly Vapes - Rock-It 6 x 10ml (only took 5 so they could use 1 as a tester got the 2nd Tonix instead :) )
Dr Fog Milk Series: Chai Latte & Caramel Milk both 3 x 10ml
Nasty Juice: A$AP Grape, Slow Blow & Wicked Haze all 1 x 10ml

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Lolly Vapes - Rock-It 6 x 10ml (only took 5 so they could use 1 as a tester got the 2nd Tonix instead :) )

What! No under the counter big bottles for the regulars ;)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What! No under the counter big bottles for the regulars ;)
Unfortunately they don't get them direct, they come via either Vape Base (Wholesale arm of Vape Club), Le Vap or other wholesalers in this country, so they only get the TPD compliant stuff now, I could get them direct myself.
I do get a discount though :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sounds a nice diverse little assortment! :)

Most of my favourites are still Chefs - using NICE right now after finishing my Doughnut King, and also using Mexican Fried Ice Cream, plus of course MCV.

I saw some concentrates today that sound rather good from the descriptions - The Alchemists Cupboard one shots

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I still haven't really got around to making much yet, I have heard that The Alchemists Cupboard are pretty good, just spent the last half hour quickly trying to book flight to BHD and accommodation, because I missed out on a thread on AAEC, only got a notification tonight, so vaping/piss up in NI 3rd weekend in August :thumbs::thumbs:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I still haven't really got around to making much yet, I have heard that The Alchemists Cupboard are pretty good, just spent the last half hour quickly trying to book flight to BHD and accommodation, because I missed out on a thread on AAEC, only got a notification tonight, so vaping/piss up in NI 3rd weekend in August :thumbs::thumbs:
I'm not making much yet either - got plenty of stuff to do it, just lazy ;)
I certainly liked being able to get some of the Pot Shot ones ...easy enough to tip a little bottle of nicotine into something ready steeped - just not as cheap as DIY :D

Good luck with booking the flight etc! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got Vapemail today from FT which I had to sign for. Got 3 cheap MT3 tanks their not authentic looking at them as they have no Kanger stamp on them and the coil tastes a bit burnt so will have to try with an authentic Kanger coil.
I haven't found it unusual to get a dud coil in the tanks - hopefully the tanks are OK ...possibly made in the same factory as stamped ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread