hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have mentioned it. I guess her family just doesn't grasp the concept that I don't want company. My wife and I have discussed it many times. I am generally not a rude person so I don't say anything. Maybe I am being a baby and should just get over it.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hubs saw spine dr today. I liked the dr. Male,40ish,with a sense of humor and not surgery happy.
    He had the pics of the actual MRI and hubs spine is in bad shape. Bulging discs on all levels of the spine with the bottom levels being the worse. Also degenerative disk (bone) disease,spinal stenosis moderate to severe bilateral foraminal stenosis and advanced arthritis. Pinched nerves are causing the pain he gets down his legs. Dr, has 4 options with surgery in last place. 1st option is chiropractor,acupuncture,therapy etc etc. Option 2 is try to treat the inflammation. Since hubs has been seeing a chiropractor for years he's moving to option 2 which is 600ml of ibuprofen 3 times a day. Hubs had to ok that with his own dr first. 2 weeks only and he has to call and let spine dr if it helps or not. Option 3 is a steroid shot.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good Morning. Boy that sounds painful! I came close with wanting a shot with my last bout with sciatica. Did do oral steroids which worked great right before I came here . Fran, I don't know how he can run a body shop, that is some serious pain..
    Well off to the airport, headed to Geneva and Annecy for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread