Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?

So I saw this was out. I'm still awaiting for my authentic. I don't know why on earth they made the buttons white on the clone. And it's just abs plastic right?

It looks pretty awful in pictures vs the authentic tic but it's 1/10 the price and it ships before he authentic.

I just wouldn't expect it to be the same quality as the authentic boxer which uses a kind of fabric plastic.

I may order one of they change he god awful button from white to color matched and compare. Supposedly my authentic will ship in the next week. It was ordered APRIL 7th. The. Postponed and postponed and postponed.

I'd also recommend you get a super soft silicon bottle from fasttech while you're at it.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
So I saw this was out. I'm still awaiting for my authentic. I don't know why on earth they made the buttons white on the clone. And it's just abs plastic right?

It looks pretty awful in pictures vs the authentic tic but it's 1/10 the price and it ships before he authentic.

I just wouldn't expect it to be the same quality as the authentic boxer which uses a kind of fabric plastic.

I may order one of they change he god awful button from white to color matched and compare. Supposedly my authentic will ship in the next week. It was ordered APRIL 7th. The. Postponed and postponed and postponed.

I'd also recommend you get a super soft silicon bottle from fasttech while you're at it.
What are you using I've not long been up so not with it haha??

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
OK, Tootlepuffers. I'm getting ready to order from FT. I know I'm going to get a red Boxer Styled mod because it's just so darned cute!

My question is about the SXK Doggy. I understand it's for MTL and good for Tootlepuffers. But, how good? How does it compare to the KFL V2+? I really, really don't like too much air.

I finally listened to y'all about the Eggrolls and CLR coils. And, I'm very happy with them. But, that's at the very upper limit of how much air I can take.

Whatcha think? Should I?
@DancingHeretik, I am a big fan of the SXK Doggy (have a 1/2 dozen) and a firm KFL devotee :)
You won't be disappointed and if you are just PM me :)

Don't place that order without using coupon code "MAP", as this will get your SXK down to $10.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
@DancingHeretik, I am a big fan of the SXK Doggy (have a 1/2 dozen) and a firm KFL devotee :)
You won't be disappointed and if you are just PM me :)

Don't place that order without using coupon code "MAP", as this will get your SXK down to $10.
It's on my list :) I got the NautilusX today an I gotta say I like it! I didn't listen to the mixed reviews never do.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Where did you get it ? Authentic or clone?

Fwiw guys I'm feeling like the skyline is massively overhyped. The clone quality is fantastic I'm talking about the authentic.

The flavor I'm getting is nowhere near as good as the gem or the doggy clone.
:(

Mine is still on the slowboat but I was hoping it would be a flavor beast.

I'm planning on running the tightest air it has with a 2mm coil around 1.5 for starters. Heard nothing but good things about the build quality.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I know that's why I wanted to k ow how you liked it?

I'm so impressed with them. The battery life for s mod this size is unbelievable and the fast charge time of thirty minutes is great. The fit and finish for me are superb.

Do you agree? Are you a fan too? Honestly for those who [emoji173]️ the pico I think the mega volt beats it. I'm usually not one for internal
Batteries but the charge time makes it just fine.

Anyway I felt responsible for your ordering so I wanted to ensure you were entirely happy.
Ecstatic :)

I have always loved the mini volt (have 2 of them) and when saw this one wanted it ASAP.

Found it for $20 and snagged up both styles (ecig-city) and couldn't be happier.

I, of course, prefer an external battery but for $20 c'mon, I'll get lots of mileage out of that.

I'm not a fancy vaper and run most of my mods in power around 10 watts, so while nice to have for future endeavors, not the major thing for me. I'm much more interested in ergonomics and aesthetics and this one nails both. It feels fantastic in hand, size is just about perfect and looks incredible, it reminds me of the SS/black version of the Stratum (which costs about a million!).

Very happy with it @h00ligan!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
How do you like your Hcigar Kat? I've been looking at it…contemplating…maybe…

Plus it's red…big plus!
@Bea-FL, the gold and gunmetal is $60 at:
VT75 Nano by HCigar | DNA 75 TC Box Mod (Gold and Gunmetal Now Available)

Put in cart and wait a bit to get 10% off, free shipping over $50. I know because I've got vapemail coming today :)

The red (and others) is on FT for $67:
$67.78 Authentic HCigar VT75 Nano 75W TC VW APV Mod - 1-75W / 100-300C'(200-600F') /1*18650 / zinc alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Wait until July 4th for the FT sale and you will get a percentage off (probably 10-15 I'm guessing).

As far as the enablers in this thread (you know who you are!) check this thread:
HCIGAR VT75 Nano

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
@Bea-FL, the gold and gunmetal is $60 at:
VT75 Nano by HCigar | DNA 75 TC Box Mod (Gold and Gunmetal Now Available)

Put in cart and wait a bit to get 10% off, free shipping over $50. I know because I've got vapemail coming today :)

The red (and others) is on FT for $67:
$67.78 Authentic HCigar VT75 Nano 75W TC VW APV Mod - 1-75W / 100-300C'(200-600F') /1*18650 / zinc alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Wait until July 4th for the FT sale and you will get a percentage off (probably 10-15 I'm guessing).

As far as the enablers in this thread (you know who you are!) check this thread:
HCIGAR VT75 Nano
It looks really nice but this pico is doing what I need it too :)
Ooh vapemail what you getting??

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
It looks really nice but this pico is doing what I need it too :)
Ooh vapemail what you getting??
Yep, have 3 picos, 2 in storage and 1 in rotation (ss, all black, ss/black).

Hcigar vt75 gunmetal and 1 more mega volt gunmetal!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I think Yes Yes Yes. It is that good, cheap, cute, performs, easy and the AF is adjustable. I'd give it a plus on air as compared to a KF, but it's not "too much" (think Wine).

I'm lovin' it, and went back for a third one. (Thank you T TEX!)

DANCE. Just keep dancing!

View attachment 666667
Love that!!... Just finished my circuit routine of ring pull ups, elevated push-ups and L-sits... Celebrating!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How do you like your Hcigar Kat? I've been looking at it…contemplating…maybe…

Plus it's red…big plus!

I can answer that, @Bea-FL , partially because I know that Kat may have very little availability today (SocialKat may have a busy, busy day ahead!).

She loves it. I do too. HOWEVER...

At that price (I won't speak for Kat but I will speak for myself) I think there's now an option that is much higher in build quality, and has been quite well received by all who've tried it (present "companies" included).

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the VT75n (HCIGAR), but "Jackie OH!" does blow its doors off. Don't take my word for it, but feel free to have a look for yourself >>>
JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Whatcha mean by "misfiring", @Skold?

I do not recall that. :blush:
Misfiring as in missing fire but it's sorted now, turns out when your first breaking in a coil it takes a second for the heat to reach the coil but no issues now. I am very impressed with the performance of the pico! & these 1.8 NautilusX coils taste pretty damn good :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Misfiring as in missing fire but it's sorted now, turns out when your first breaking in a coil it takes a second for the heat to reach the coil but no issues now. I am very impressed with the performance of the pico! & these 1.8 NautilusX coils taste pretty damn good :)

Got it, thanks. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I can answer that, @Bea-FL , partially because I know that Kat may have very little availability today (SocialKat may have a busy, busy day ahead!).

She loves it. I do too. HOWEVER...

At that price (I won't speak for Kat but I will speak for myself) I think there's now an option that is much higher in build quality, and has been quite well received by all who've tried it (present "companies" included).

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the VT75n (HCIGAR), but "Jackie OH!" does blow its doors off. Don't take my word for it, but feel free to have a look for yourself >>>
JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

@Bea-FL , if it's of any value, here are the two standing together. VERY similar (one slightly taller and amazingly thinner) in everything other than build quality. The JAC has been compared to a Provi in that regard, and deserving/worthy of the comparison.

As much as I'd love the Nano (and I DO!), such a comparison would never be made. That's just reality.

20170612_181736 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread