Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I think I understand your situation @Jordann

Your meter is probably going to drop to 60% or 40% (3 or 2 bars) as you fire. That's because the mod 'reads' the power potential of the battery as you fire the mod. Your power potential is not 100% for very long... because it's not a very good battery.
I would imagine you are totally correct... when the battery is half run-down (half 'empty') your mod will read it as 0%...

Jordann

Jun 22, 2017
I think I understand your situation @Jordann

Your meter is probably going to drop to 60% or 40% (3 or 2 bars) as you fire. That's because the mod 'reads' the power potential of the battery as you fire the mod. Your power potential is not 100% for very long... because it's not a very good battery.
I would imagine you are totally correct... when the battery is half run-down (half 'empty') your mod will read it as 0%...
So it's nothing to worry about right?

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
The mod is reading the battery under load when you fire it. That seems like a lot of battery sag unless you're firing very low resistance coils. Make sure you have a good quality battery (Sony, Samsung, HG) in good condition and with a high enough amp rating.
Use a higher rated amp battery and the sag won't be as noticeable.

Jordann

Jun 22, 2017
The mod is reading the battery under load when you fire it. That seems like a lot of battery sag unless you're firing very low resistance coils. Make sure you have a good quality battery (Sony, Samsung, HG) in good condition and with a high enough amp rating.
Use a higher rated amp battery and the sag won't be as noticeable.
I see so it's mostly the battery's problem right?

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread