Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
We took Leo for a walk in Smithville Park again this morning. There's tons of trails so lots of exploring for all of us. We did a little over a mile, up and down some stairs and down to the Rancocas Creek when we turned around. We didn't meet many people, only three, on this trail. It doesn't seem to be as popular. Walking it made me appreciate the trouble they went to getting the trails in, gravel paved, and building a few "bridges" and that staircase. Must have been "fun" getting all that stuff out into the woods like that, even with motorized equipment. It was nice, scenic and quiet out there. Lots of picnic tables and benches to take a rest on as well.

When we got back Leo was so hot he sat in front of a fan to cool down...and he normally stays away from the fans. He finally cooled down enough to take a nap. Guess we wore him out. It's hard to remember, at times, that he's still a puppy and that might be a long walk for him still.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
'moanin, Volties, and Happy 4th of July!

I've been working with Leo off leash for a while now, walks and play time. Mrs. Awsum, who's has had sort of a mini vacation due to the State budget impasse in NJ, took him out this morning and played fetch with him. He got so excited he dumped her on her keister bringing the ball back the first time, no damage other than pride.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
birthday.jpg

1-1.gif

To YOU

54440d1320312634-happy-birthday-ainars-bday02-copy-bday-birthday-gift-smiley-emoticon-000129-large.gif

TO YOU

HappyBirthday.gif

"@SandySu"

64953.jpg

bth_HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

To YOU

NOW - Remember to

birthday_07_text.gif

ALL OF THEM . . .

birthday-flasher.gif

s3weDS0.gif

SO I DID . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
'evenin, Volties.

It's been a crappy week so far. First it's been raining daily, heavy thunderstorms, usually late at night interrupting our sleep. Then, Monday, the remote entry/start for the Jeep bit the bullet. I went down in the basement this morning to get some chicken out for dinner tonight and pork chops out for dinner tomorrow night and found the ground fault breaker for the outlet had tripped. I just got there in time or we would have lost two freezers full of food. To top it off I ordered some SS430 wire, I've been using SS316L with good results. I did a quick build and it doesn't work worth a darn. Maybe that one I can figure out.

So, a new remote entry/start system is on the way along with a remote freezer monitor system. The thunderstorms are over, for now, but are supposed to be back on Friday night, groan.

I forgot a major one...the Courts have upheld the FDA deeming. Hope everyone has a good stockpile of goodies.

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
This is the sum total of my "social networking" and I will keep it that way out of preference. It is a shame to see this thread die, though. So many nice people and great laughs as well as SI being my path to get off of tobacco after so many years and so many tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread