[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Just looked and all I see is around one page of archived threads. Only thing I can figure here is maybe they archive until the drop off. I see a lot of previous vendor threads, but again, there are a bunch I don't see that moved on too. So looks to be a finite lists, and maybe it goes there until they get bumped off the bottom. Honestly I have no idea. Regardless, our ability to post on this thread ends around July 6 or 7. So thought I would mention it to everyone.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
upload_2017-6-25_5-29-48.jpeg

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
no worries! the morning coffee gets also covered here:
Evolv-ing Thread
and with the extra benefit of @mikepetro providing an additional cup ;) the fellas are nice even if most of them don't squonk! :p
Oh gawd, it will be the "Invasion of the Squonkers" with DrunkJ at the lead.....

upload_2017-6-26_8-50-49.jpeg

(just kidding, for those of you who dont know me)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Oh gawd, it will be the "Invasion of the Squonkers" with DrunkJ at the lead.....

View attachment 667105

(just kidding, for those of you who dont know me)
Oh, it gets worse. You're gonna get at least one guy who's reverted to mechanical squonkers. :w00t:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Well, it figures that I am closing down my thread and finally get my CNC up and running. Also about to buy a new mill too....LOL.

Anyway, here are a few pics. This is the solid Peko terminal I finally got around to making with the CNC and also a CA finished Peko I had made a long time ago, brand new, just lost in my box of mods/parts and forgotten.

Figured I had to get in a few pics before the thread closes...LOL. Even if they are crappy pics...LOL.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
best to put that on a back burner - got to see first if i can get on the right track again :(
If I could ever get the design right, it would of course be a gift for all you have done for me and this thread. I just shudder at the thought of designing a non squonker....LOL.

Though I have quite a few wood mods to get off my @$$ and build too....argh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread