GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way halil :)

what you see is a veeeeery small "leakage" that comes from the air holes via AD ring.
That's right, really very small. :) it is not a problem for me but i just wonder. And also it is a good thing that it is not necessary to disassemble all parts for every time.
Thank you imeo. Armed is the best until you improve new one.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
respect halil!

Attachments

• respect.jpg
    respect.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Halil Arnavut

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
That's right, really very small. :) it is not a problem for me but i just wonder. And also it is a good thing that it is not necessary to disassemble all parts for every time.
Thank you imeo. Armed is the best until you improve new one.

If you really want to cut down on the residual vapor that escapes through the AD control ring holes, extend your vape slightly past when your release the firing button. That will allow you to get most of the vapor it produced when firing. In addition, watch your juice control; if you have enough leaking around the AD ring and especially out the holes - it's probably a little flooded. Close the juice control completely off, remove the Armed from the mod, remove the AD ring and grab a tissue or paper towel. Making sure you have the juice control tightened all the way down, blow through the chimney while holding the bottom in the tissue. If you only get a little bit, it's just vapor buildup; if you get a LOT - the chimney area is flooded and running down the air hole to the bottom of the Armed.

I hope this helps! These are just observations i've noticed and learned from with my Tilemahos Armed atomizers.

-Mark

If you really want to cut down on the residual vapor that escapes through the AD control ring holes, extend your vape slightly past when your release the firing button. That will allow you to get most of the vapor it produced when firing. In addition, watch your juice control; if you have enough leaking around the AD ring and especially out the holes - it's probably a little flooded. Close the juice control completely off, remove the Armed from the mod, remove the AD ring and grab a tissue or paper towel. Making sure you have the juice control tightened all the way down, blow through the chimney while holding the bottom in the tissue. If you only get a little bit, it's just vapor buildup; if you get a LOT - the chimney area is flooded and running down the air hole to the bottom of the Armed.

I hope this helps! These are just observations i've noticed and learned from with my Tilemahos Armed atomizers.

-Mark
Thank you Mark. This will help, as i said before this situtaion is not a big problem but i felt sad when i saw the residues on the Ad center pin orings. I do not want to put atty in pieces every time when i change coil and cotton. I love this atty :)

Reactions: imeothanasis

Mehmet Bizcanli

Apr 25, 2017
@imeothanasis
I want to buy my second tilemahos as 23 mm. But spare parts not in stock.. When would be available? Could you help me please?
This post liked by my friend too. Maybe he's thinking that same thing for next order :)
Tilemahos very popular now in our local forum..

Last edited:

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm in need of a Tilemahos Armed Tank. My Tank Broke and the spares are sold out. I was thinking maybe Imeo could possibly make an all steel tank for Armed. I mean, the clear plastic is great to see the liquid, and the Armed Sleeve protects it, but an all steel tank with no plastic will be harder to break, or not break at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

halil, the springomizer was made to work with springs or with coils made of springy wire so it can be steady. I dont think there is springy kanthal
You were right İmeo. I have tried kanthal and it was not stable, there were always ohm jumps. So, anyone who read this, follow zirconium :)

zirconium springy halil. Or ready springs. The soft wire cant work on springomizer mode :)
İmeo i need to ask you something but forgive me if it is not right place to ask. In Turkey, in our local forum, there is a rumour about armed that second version is on the way, coming soon. Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread