Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yes @Hightech Redneck, unfortunately, that is the news I received yesterday like I said in the other thread.

I will keep everyone posted on any further details as far as sales go.

FYI: I think it's rather details on RTS vapes closing their doors that people are interested in..

Reactions: oplholik

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Really hate to hear this. I'm with 440........really hope y'all will be ok.

Borrowed back some of the money I gave my son and used the voucher I won finally. Hoping y'all took a 4 day weekend and it ships tomorrow.

I think I am destined to never be able to order Lemon Sicily by FA. Have tried to order it in my last 4 orders. I usually make very large orders, so that's been a 2 yr + period from y'all and one other place, but it's always been out. I'd had 4-30ml bottles in my cart, then those went out......put a buncha 10 ml bottles in my cart and by the next day when I got the ok to order.....those were gone too :facepalm: Not complaining by any means..... just sorta jokingly venting. I am determined! I will get some at some point! hehehe

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Really hate to hear this. I'm with 440........really hope y'all will be ok.

Borrowed back some of the money I gave my son and used the voucher I won finally. Hoping y'all took a 4 day weekend and it ships tomorrow.

I think I am destined to never be able to order Lemon Sicily by FA. Have tried to order it in my last 4 orders. I usually make very large orders, so that's been a 2 yr + period from y'all and one other place, but it's always been out. I'd had 4-30ml bottles in my cart, then those went out......put a buncha 10 ml bottles in my cart and by the next day when I got the ok to order.....those were gone too :facepalm: Not complaining by any means..... just sorta jokingly venting. I am determined! I will get some at some point! hehehe
WL shows 1oz in Stock now.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
WL shows 1oz in Stock now.
yeah I'm sure there are places that have it, but I usually do large orders with sales, or vouchers or what have you cuz funds are super limited. Each time I've done that the last 4 times at 2 places......no LS. At some point I'll need to just order that alone I reckin somewherz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread