Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Soo I get in the car to go to work and found a leak. wet from the sun-visor on the driver side to the corner at the top of the drivers door. Gave Subaru a call when I got to work. The first thing they ask was my moon roof closed properly. So I explained that the wet spot was no wear near the moon roof. It was dry tonight baking in the hot closed up car all day. But taking it up Monday, They'll see it though you can see the water marks. They said they'd give me a loner.We shall see. Leaving hubby at home just in cast I need a ride. :lol::lol:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning!

For the past 2 days, I've had the honor of being on the receiving end of the boys' "fixing spree". :unsure: Ian's fam is down the shore with the in laws, and Andy is currently between g/f's, so lucky me! :lol:

I really only had 2 problems, the drain under the kitchen sink had gotten old and started leaking, and 2 faucets seemed to have a buildup of lime scale that kept them from turning all the way off. 85 trips to the hardware store later (one trip oddly included new trash cans) and I now have a new drain AND what i believe to be the world's tallest kitchen faucet! :lol:

Both of the faucets have been declared DRT (dead right there), explaining the new kitchen one. I believe today is scheduled for bathroom sink demolition. :blink:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Andy decided about 10pm last night that he was going to "blow the dust off" my bike for me. :lol: OK, sure, if that's what he wants to call it. He has this cute little dual sport bike, a KLR 650
myklr650.JPG

It's very tall (I have a hard time on tippy toes with it), and kind of buzzy. To ride it, you pretty much have to sit hunched over the tank with your feet under/behind you.

My bike is a heavy azz cruiser, Spirit 1100.
3168.jpg

Every now and then, Andy likes to take it out and open up the throttle. Where his bike would be likely to try a wheelie on you, mine would plaster you back in the seat and remind you why they invented windshields! :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Cars fixed and back home. Loner car had all the way 1/8 of a tank of gas. But yet the contract said to return it with a 1/2 tank. I returned it with 3/8 tank, :lol::lol: Not thinking I should have had to gas it just to get home. So I just put 10.00 in it. Just call me cheap. :lol::lol:

Reactions: punkinduster

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Cars fixed and back home. Loner car had all the way 1/8 of a tank of gas. But yet the contract said to return it with a 1/2 tank. I returned it with 3/8 tank, :lol::lol: Not thinking I should have had to gas it just to get home. So I just put 10.00 in it. Just call me cheap. :lol::lol:
I hate when they do that. Every time we get a loaner, it has no gas. :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread