Ammit 25 RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Vancouver Canada
Just got mine this morning also.
Like many others, nothing but great things about this tank.

Switched out for the bigger tank as 2ml is not enough for me. Also used the 810 drip tip as the 510 drip tip was too fat in terms of OD. Airflow set to the smallest setting.

Built the same coil I always do for single coil tanks, Dual 26 core with 36 wrap SS316L, 3mm ID. Mounted the coil, I tried to get the coil as low as possible to profit from the side airflow. With the 3mm rod inserted in to the coil for mounting, I placed the coil on the deck (on top of the juice channels if that makes sense), resting on the base.

I have to say, only after 5 hrs of use I am in love with this time. No leaks, no seeping, no issues. All the threads from the base to the top cap are butter smooth.

Most importantly, this has the best flavor of all my single coil tanks, ranging from EXO, Pharaoh, Kayfun, etc..

Only small complaint is that I am getting condensation in the drip tip.

leekeylee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hull, UK
Got my first dry hit with the Ammit 25 this morning !!!!!!

I forgot to open the juice control :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:-x:-x

Oh well, rewicked and again great flavour as other's have posted and I forgot to mention on my initial thoughts on the tank, the threads are amazingly smooth, It has been put together very well.

Still no leaking, just a little condensation on the top of my mod from the airflow. I'd love to get a 25mm wide mod and when I put the Ammit 25 on it the airflow holes lined up to the sides of the mod so the were not pointing on the top. But we can all dream !!

afreeb

Jun 26, 2017
Never had an issue with the Kylin even though mine is the first release no leak at all flavour & vapor production are amazing & currently I'm testing it with dual Clapton coils 4mm ID 5 wraps spaced ohming @ 0.237 @ 55 watts
It shines with 4mm ID
I tried mine at 3.5mm ID and 4mm ID's and no mater how i tried to wick it or build it the juice just kept on leaking - its a real shame it has such a terrible press fit - loads of reports of FB about the replacement decks also leaking - sounds like you've been lucky

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I tried mine at 3.5mm ID and 4mm ID's and no mater how i tried to wick it or build it the juice just kept on leaking - its a real shame it has such a terrible press fit - loads of reports of FB about the replacement decks also leaking - sounds like you've been lucky
I agree @Gallant is very lucky!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Got my 25 in today, like it. Pita changing to the 5ml, parts were too tight; a warm soak took care of that.

Gotta head back to camp tomorrow morning, misplaced the 510 top cap while doing initial strip down [emoji5] I'm running the goon cap for now.

Flavor is maybe a step down from the Avocado24, but if I don't get press fit seam weep that's more than a fair trade.

Nice machining.

I'm running my stock txp 26awg 2.5mm id kanthal, rayon wick. Super easy to install coils, but the tiny slotted head screws are blech IMO, should use hex or Phillips

f733ffc4202e4c7c3852613798ad9484.jpg

Update: I switched to the 510 top cap, nudged airflow down -- now the flavor is really popping [emoji106]

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got my blue ammit 25 today. I set it up with the larger glass, a 3mm SS Clapton coil reading .47. So far it's a warmer vape than I'm used to. The flavor production is ok but not great. Hopefully it gets better after the coil is broken in.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    My twisted kanthal reads about the same, 0.45 or so. Around 24w I get really comparable flavor and vapor to the Av24 at the same power (Av24 is slightly higher ohms due to the extra half wrap).

I had to be careful on wicking, not trim as much as usual with rayon, due to the big eliquid ports, but otherwise clear sailing.

I'll be keeping an eye on it for any leaking over the weekend, otherwise this may be my new daily driver.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    I've had an ADV for years, only rarely adjust the blend. Since I have a couple RDA running it's easy to compare to best possible flavor as well as to my current daily tank.

ADV is vanilla. Nights I'll drip a dessert or fruit for a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread