• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice Reviews/Opinions - For the Aussie Palate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
I just got a juice order today too, from Tasty Vapor.

I'll start with the tobacco. This is an interesting one; the tobacco flavour is very nice, though quite mild. Think 'fresh tobacco aroma' rather than burning tobacco. The throat hit on my 24mg juice is also pretty mild, which did annoy me a little since when I vape a tobacco flavours I tend to like a big throat hit. This is basically just a first impression, and I do like it, but I don't see myself going to it when I'm having a drink and want a 'big throat hit' tobacco vape, but I do think it will be a lovely mild morning vape.

I also got some 24mg Apple Pie, and 24mg Gingerbread. Both of these are pretty sweet and have a strong 'cookie dough' sorta taste to them. I still haven't vaped enough of them to form a rock solid opinion, but they're both pretty yummo so far. The ginger or apple flavours don't seem very prominent, but more the 'cookie dough', sweet biscuity flavour.

And last, Atomic Cinnacide. This stuff is fakkin' delicious. I got a 120ml zero nic bottle of this, and even with no nic it seems really vapeable. This stuff has 'tongue hit' 0.0 You can actually feel the sweetness and cinnamon on your tongue as you draw it into your mouth, before you inhale.

I mixed some down with a 50/50 mix of Eastmall 36mg flavourless PG and the cinnamon flavour is still very strong and delicious, and it has a really solid throat hit for 18mg. Even when the flavour is diluted 50% it will still totally pwn an atty, and the flavour will really hang around much like menthol does (menthol... yuk :)

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hey Hey Peeps, new member here. Got my hands on an Ecig about 3 weeks ago and haven't had a durry since ... feeling well pleased :D

Ordered a swag of flavours from Ms T's last week and waiting on delivery. Running low on what I started out with as they were sample bottles. Found Malibu from Halo to be absolutely bloody sensational, coconut and pineapple and a little menthol, it's an amazing flavour.

I'm looking forward to trying the new flavours I have coming, got a thing for the fruit and desert flavours, no interest in the tobacco, can't seem to get past the smell, although one of the sample bottles I got smells a little more like hazelnut than tobacco, but still, just can't get into it.

Order Contains:
French Vanilla Cappuccino
Mango
Irish Cream
Pina Colada
Cran-Raspberry
Strawberries and Cream
Vanilla Custard
Unflavored
Ms T's Sweetener
Strawberry Lemonade
Gourmet Vanilla

Also ordered a new toy, Joye Ego-T 1000mah ... looking forward to seeing the difference between cartomizers and a tank. With the new "toy" come 60ml of juice from Wordup Ecig (US made juice - pharmaceutical grade ingredients), more Pina Colada coming from them, a fruit punch and a couple of samples. I recommend taking a look at Wordup Ecig, they have a forum here in ECF. Their customer service is JUST OUTSTANDING. Anywho, will give some feedback on tastes when I have my juice ... trying to stretch the balance of what I have (that I actually like) out.

If anyone wants to try some of the Halo tobacco flavoured juice, Prime, Torque and Tribecca, PM me and I'll give it to you. have it in 7ml sample bottles in 6mg and 12mg nicotine strength, just NOT my cup of tea at all.

All the best to you all,
Mishy =)

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Ms T's have some great flavours, they're a little bit expensive for juice and postage though. I loved their Strawberry Lemonade, Blu Raspberry and Snickerdoodle Cookie. I've recently placed my first order with Tasty Vapor, if the quality is anywhere near Ms T"s i'll be wrapped, especially when Tasty Vapor's prices are so good.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
I'm 2 years to late but heh who cares IU'll write one anyway.

Dekang:
Desert ship - tastes exactly like fresh bread crust. I love the rich taste Awesome if you like bread but forget the ship.
Virginia - yes Virginia but that's all. Plain Virginia so it's boring.
Kiwi - nice simple not sweet Kiwi but to acidic. Gives me sore throat.
Raspberry - somewhat sweet and little rich in flavor, good taste. But the vapor stinks like old socks through the house.

Health Cabin
MLB Virginia - Rich taste nice virginia tobacco but soils my atty completelly in about 3 tanks. Awesome vape tho.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
im late im late for a very important date to it seems......get some white rabbit from alice in vapeland.....its thick if you have the right hardware its devine....my morning get out of bed vape is quiet morning and mystic mandalime ....so nice on a wake up dry thoart....I found alice...cause of my love of all things alice....but that's another story to tell....any qld vapers here sunshine coast?

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Best E-cig PEACH is pretty damn peachy infact.

I like the butterscotch flavour as well, so rich and yum

Another YUM juice ...Anyone tried the Vermont Vapor SIN, OMG so awesome, its like a cool menthol choco minty cinnamon flavour. And the maple is also a nice signature juice maple tobacco flavour.
Yes, it's a great juice, I agree!

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
Old thread but here is my bit anyway.
DK RY4 - weak flavor with only touch of tobacco, maybe Vanilla and something else, only slightly sweet. I don't taste caramel in it. It's been my main vape for 9 months. I must like it I guess.
DK-TAB my 2th main vape when I want something stronger on flavor. Little sweet, rich full flavor, little tobacco and some other flavor I never been able to describe. Chinese food flavor perhaps? :) I like it.

Keega

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Australia
Felt like sharing some local favourites, these are all doublers:

I've been vaping literally 6mls of Apple Back from Vaping Mad every day for the past week. I had to lower my nic lol. It's a perfect spicy sweet apple tobacco. 80% VG

Samba from Vape King: Wow. This stuff needs a few weeks more to steep but it's promising. Kind of like a 555 bacco with some sweet desserty stuff on top 70% VG

Cussing Tart from Vaping Mad: Wowser. You know what a freshly made custard tart from a bakery is like? All gooey and crumbly? Yeah this is that in vape form. Totally perfect. 80% VG

I'll post some more reviews of some more exotic international juices

Supplier....JuiceWhore

Dels ultimate Pipe: rich, ry4ish, caramel, semi sweet, complex, delicious oral orgasm. This is the only juuce I can vape all day and not get sick of. It does seem to gunk up cartos and atomizers fairly quick. Its a darker liquid, brown you could say. Totally worth it though.

Supplier: VapeKing

Wintergreen: Awesome, tastes like wintergreen. Fresh and crispy flavour thats nice all day long. Needs a dash of menthol, so my next order I am ordering some menthol flavourto experiment on how much is needed.

Basically, everything from JuiceWhore and VapeKing is great. Ive tried most of there range, I just cant be bothered writing everything down. Highly recommend both vendors for flavour doublers. Vapekings tobacco range is the best tobacco I've tried anywhere.

bti_jet

Sep 30, 2015
Supplier : Fasttech

Hangsen

Red Energy 5/10 Red Bull flavour, tastes kinda like red bull, not as nice. Hard to explain but you will know once you've tried it. I really like red bull but this doesn't taste so nice

Pepper Soda 1/10 Dr. Pepper flavour, tastes nothing like dr pepper, horrible taste. Best description it tastes like listerine mouth wash with with either caramel or cinnamon.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I am a DIY person and have been using U4EA concentrates for over 4 years and their VG and PG for about the same time period, some one asked about Eucalyptus flavor these dudes make a nice one. You will find their website here: U4EA Australian Made pre-mixed (RTV) e-Liquid Juice/Fruit Flavours | Aussie eCigs (For RTV Juice) and their concentrates here U4EA Flavour concentrates - Aussie eCigs | Aussie eCigs. They have a B&M store in a place called Slacks Creek in Qld. I really like their Creamy Vanilla and their Red Bull called Energy Juice for (C) reasons is also true to the real Red Bull.

I recently discovered a Mollinberry (Polish) Concentrate distributor in Australia, he is in Melbourne, and also provides excellent service. The Mollinberry concentrates are fantastic especially the Gingerbread Cookie and the Wild Strawberry. I did try before to import them from Poland but did not like their freight prices and such slow postage, about a month to Au. If you want to try Mollinerry Concentrates of which you only need about 8% then visit DIY Mixing Flavour Concentrates Molinberry Flavour concentrates

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hey all you Aussies out there, Juice Factory have now started to stock the full range of Mollinberry concentrates. Juice Concentrates - Molinberry - Page 1 - Juice Factory Tom is a great mate of mine and will bend over backwards to help you. The Mollinberry Ry4 concentrate is as good as it gets and very close to the origional RY4 as you can come. I love it.

I used to buy Mollinberry direct from Poland but the freight prices were a corker, I live only 13km from Hobart CBD and yet the Polish dudes wanted to charge me out of area delivery charges for DHL ffs. I never had that problem with HiLiq. Also if you want good Nic Base I have found Mixology Buy E Liquid Online - Vape Juice with Nicotine and in Fruit Flavours real nice and smooth and the price is great and so is the delivery costs $15AUD flat rate and it gets to me in Tas in about a week. Yes they can some how get it into Qld now so I hear but not been confirmed.

These by far apart from U4EA are by far my favourites. U4EA Flavour concentrates - Aussie eCigs | Aussie eCigs Their VG and PG is also the best I have had the pleasure to vape. Bret and Faye who run this show are also great dudes and you can even talk to them on the phone. This is great if you get into a bit of bother.

Fruity

Unresolved Status
Oct 14, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread