Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Just in case anyone still needs some tanks or something:

joyetech Special Offer, Up To 90% OFF
Date added: 2017-06-26 01:42:41

Dear Customers,

joyetech big saving is coming! From June 26 to July 3, Healthcabin has prepared a great wave of Joyetech products with amazing discount for you. We highly recommend you to try below 10 Joyetech products, and you can save another 10% OFF by applying the coupon code: hcjoye to join this 7-day long summer party, shop now!

Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W Full Kit with eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer $19.90

Joyetech eGo AIO D22 1500mAh All-in-one Starter Kit $13.99

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega 2600mAh Kit $8.90

Joyetech eGo ONE VT 2300mAh Kit $9.90

Joyetech eGo ONE CT 2200mAh XL Kit: Silver $8.90/ Black $8.50

Joyetech Elitar Pipe TC 75W Simple Kit $34.99

Joyetech eGo AIO 2100mAh Box Starter Kit (Ex. USB Wall Adapter) $14.99

Joyetech eGo AIO D16 1500mAh All-in-one Starter Kit $19.80

Joyetech eCom-C Twist 650mAh Starter Kit $7.90

Joyetech eVic VTwo 80W 5000mAh Mod Kit (Ex.USB wall adapter) $35.99

let’s get started!

If you have any question, please feel free to connect us: marketing@healthcabin.net

Regards,

HealthCabin Marketing
Had to get the evic VTC mini with ego one mega tank in white!

Only one mega tank in white left in all of AU, and it is $30 just for the tank... So i just refused to buy it.. Wanted a white tank for ages for white mods.. this is a lovely tank especially with the CLR or new proCL coils!

So i got the tank with mod kit from health cabin for $20.. Now get this.. It's also now an 80 watt mod, not 60, and they JUST updated the firmware again(i put it on last night).. This is actually a fantastic little single 18650 mod, even with SS TC now! It basically performs identically to any other JT mod.. I am quite impressed with joyetech SS TC.. :)

(PS firmware update is what makes 80 watts).

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Best tobacco flavor I've experienced. Matter of fact I hesitate to call it 'tobacco flavor'. Tastes too good compared to the few I've experienced.
Next time you shop there try code 1320 or 13.20. Worked for a long time to get 132ml for $13.20 shipped!

yepper , it is a very tasty juice - IMO :thumb: (wonder if it has 'grown' on Kat yet ?)

have you ever tried the "tobaccos" from Charlie Noble... ?
for me, it is a toss-up between - RY4, Soller's, Tripoli
their Custard is darn yummy also...

upload_2017-6-27_0-12-45.png

- Charlie Noble

:smokie:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
yepper , it is a very tasty juice - IMO :thumb: (wonder if it has 'grown' on Kat yet ?)

Funny you should wonder tonite, Pufferz. I'm actually thinking about ordering some more. It's a very light and mixable flavor, and mixed with some others I have, it's turned into quite the nice vape.

I've mixed it with with some Toffee, and with some Lemon Bar. Interesting combos, to say the least, and it cuts down some of that hyper high VG for me. So all in all, it's a win.

I'd love to try the CNoble RY4 at some point. Please keep your peepers open for a sale? :)

TIA and Ta~

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Funny you should wonder tonite, Pufferz. I'm actually thinking about ordering some more. It's a very light and mixable flavor, and mixed with some others I have, it's turned into quite the nice vape.

I've mixed it with with some Toffee, and with some Lemon Bar. Interesting combos, to say the least, and it cuts down some of that hyper high VG for me. So all in all, it's a win.

I'd love to try the CNoble RY4 at some point. Please keep your peepers open for a sale? :)

TIA and Ta~

hey , how cool is that...
glad to hear you & Mellow Gold are getting along...

soon as I hear of any sales I'll pass it along fer shur (maybe 4th)
I'd strongly suggest all three (RY4-Soller's Point-Tripoli)

:party:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

- Charlie Noble

Nope, never had any Charlie Noble. Most likely never will. Except for a few in house blends from a B&M, in the beginning, the only premix I've had is VapeMoar. Started DIY by diluting and adjusting the VapeMoar stuff. Discovered I liked lighter flavors. Also liked their BerryBomb, CafeCream and CoolCustomer. I've pretty much decided to pass on flavors. I vape some unflavored but mostly very low % flavoring. Just using up the concentrates I have until they're gone.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

- Charlie Noble

Ordered a bottle of Charlie's Custard this weekend from Giant Vapes. 10% off with code "reddit10" and free shipping, even for a single bottle.

Hope it's good, but it will never be an ADV for me given the level of acetaldehyde in it. Kudos to Charlie Noble for posting independent test results on their website though! Informed choice is always good! (Some of the other Charlie Noble liquids look pretty clean.)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Had to get the evic VTC mini with ego one mega tank in white!

Only one mega tank in white left in all of AU, and it is $30 just for the tank... So i just refused to buy it.. Wanted a white tank for ages for white mods.. this is a lovely tank especially with the CLR or new proCL coils!

So i got the tank with mod kit from health cabin for $20.. Now get this.. It's also now an 80 watt mod, not 60, and they JUST updated the firmware again(i put it on last night).. This is actually a fantastic little single 18650 mod, even with SS TC now! It basically performs identically to any other JT mod.. I am quite impressed with joyetech SS TC.. :)

(PS firmware update is what makes 80 watts).
Oh that is going to be too hard to pass up on the VTC Mini with the ego mega tank! :eek:
Never bought from them though and almost everything on sale shows Preorder?

Last edited:

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
health cabin are legit in every way. Their service goes above and beyond. They recently sent me the wrong colour of something, an they are letting me keep the mod and sending the replacement on their dime. NO fights, NO harsh words, just one simple email with a pic and they sorted it out in half a day. They are a brilliant store.
For some reason the pre order button shows on all their items, have never been able to work that out lol.

but if there is an add to cart anywhere, it's not a preorder, and you'll also know in realtime if there is stock.

joyetech evic vtc mini 60w full kit with temperature control

i just checked it, all colours are in stock. Just add to cart, and even get another 10% off right now with "thanks8".

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I think as things sell out they automatically offer pre-order, which I would doubt applies on any older models like the VTC Mini. I've had good experiences with them so far but have only ordered things that showed as in stock.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Have any of you tried the Melo III tank that comes with a Pico kit? Wondering if it is suitable for a beginner's set up.

A current 1.5 pack/day smoker has asked me for a recommendation for a starter kit.

Right now I'm all about Evic Minis and CLR compatible tanks - with a couple of Kayfun clones in the background - but It seems that CLR compatible tanks are becoming harder to get lately. Not sure they're really for a beginner anyway. Probably better to just get throw-away coils to start with.

Going to give him an iStick and a Mini Protank II first though - along with some left-over 12mg juice - and see what he says.

Edit: maybe a Nautilus 2 and a Pico?

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Yes.. I have a melo III.. I exclusively use the 0.75 ECML coil, but I also got the adapter that let's me use other GS air coils, so I am going to try the MTL 0.15 nickel coil next...

I am very happy with eleaf's coils. I tracked down their old GS TANK so i could just use the GS air coils natively without the adapter sleeve, and i find them better than nautilus.

So you can actually use the melo III for both forms of vaping.. a solid mouth to lung cig type experience, or a sub ohm cloud chasing direct lung. it's a good tank!

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Yes.. I have a melo III.. I exclusively use the 0.75 ECML coil, but I also got the adapter that let's me use other GS air coils, so I am going to try the MTL 0.15 nickel coil next...

I am very happy with eleaf's coils. I tracked down their old GS TANK so i could just use the GS air coils natively without the adapter sleeve, and i find them better than nautilus.

So you can actually use the melo III for both forms of vaping.. a solid mouth to lung cig type experience, or a sub ohm cloud chasing direct lung. it's a good tank!
Hmmm. I have a GS-Tank that I've been keeping as a backup after I moved to CLR compatible tanks. Maybe I should let him try that. I found that the GS-Tank seeps a bit when it's not full, tho...

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread