[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It has come to our attention that many processors such as Power Pay and many others have started closing accounts due to violations in their terms!!!! iProcessing will NEVER close you down!!

iProcessing started processing credit cards for the vaping community when I started vaping five years ago and was able to kick my smoking habit!! I noticed that there was a HUGE need for credit card processors in the vaping industry due to the strict regulations the banks where imposing on these businesses. We have fought VERY hard to keep our rates the lowest in the industry!! Sadly MANY Credit Card processors gouge and take advantage of this industry!!! iProcessing strives to keep this industry strong and growing without all the fees!!! We currently process for over 500 merchants within the vaping community with an impeccable reputation!!! Contact me today!!

· LOWEST RATES IN THE INDUSTRY!!!

· NO RESRVES!!

· NEXT DAY DEPOSITS!!

· NO SETUP FEES!!

· MEMBER OF SFATA

· ACCOUNT REPRESNTATIVE IS A FELLOW VAPOR!!

· NO INTERCHANGE OR PASSTHROUGH!!

· NO CONTRACT!!! WE WILL WORK TO KEEP YOU NOT FORCE YOU!!

Testimonials

“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.” –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vickey Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProcessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank you Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

CALL ME TODAY FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!!

Johnathan Masterson
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL

Reactions: AzPlumber

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
With the new regulations many banks have started closing down merchant accounts. These banks do not understand this type of business like iProcessing does. We have worked with the vape community for years and have a strong and in-depth understanding of the vaping business. iProcessing will NEVER close you down!!!

iProcessing started processing credit cards for the vaping community when I started Vaping five years ago and was able to kick my smoking habit!! I noticed that there was a HUGE need for credit card processors in the vaping industry due to the strict regulations the banks where imposing on these businesses. We have fought VERY hard to keep our rates the lowest in the industry!! Sadly MANY Credit Card processors gouge and take advantage of this industry!!! iProcessing strives to keep this industry strong and growing without all the fees!!! We currently process for over 500 merchants within the vaping community with an impeccable reputation!!! Contact me today!!

· NO RESRVES!!

· NEXT DAY DEPOSITS!!

· NO SETUP FEES!!

· MEMBER OF SFATA

· NO CONTRACT!!! WE WILL WORK TO KEEP YOU NOT FORCE YOU!!​

Testimonials

“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.” –John Oszajca N-Joy Cigarettes

“My experience with iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vickey Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProcessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank you Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

Johnathan Masterson
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL

Last edited:

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
With the new regulations many banks have started closing down merchant accounts. These banks do not understand this type of business like iProcessing does. We have worked with the vape community for years and have a strong and in-depth understanding of the vaping business. iProcessing will NEVER close you down!!!

iProcessing started processing credit cards for the vaping community when I started Vaping five years ago and was able to kick my smoking habit!! I noticed that there was a HUGE need for credit card processors in the vaping industry due to the strict regulations the banks where imposing on these businesses. We have fought VERY hard to keep our rates the lowest in the industry!! Sadly MANY Credit Card processors gouge and take advantage of this industry!!! iProcessing strives to keep this industry strong and growing without all the fees!!! We currently process for over 500 merchants within the vaping community with an impeccable reputation!!! Contact me today!!

· NO RESRVES!!

· NEXT DAY DEPOSITS!!

· NO SETUP FEES!!

· MEMBER OF SFATA

· NO CONTRACT!!! WE WILL WORK TO KEEP YOU NOT FORCE YOU!!

Testimonials

“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.” –John Oszajca N-Joy Cigarettes

Johnathan Masterson
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
JOHNATHAN@IPROCESSING.COM

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing has been processing credit cards for the Vaping Industry for over a decade. We offer the LOWEST rates in the entire industry and have no holds, reserves, or setup fees. I will be more than happy to do a comparrison and show you how iProcessing can save you versus your current provider. We save the majority of new clients hundreds a month on processing fees!! Don’t get taken advatage of because you sell a product most consider high risk!!

· NO SETUP FEES
· NO RESERVES
· NEXT DAY FUNDING
· COMPANY IS RUN BY PEOPLE WHO VAPE AND UNDERSTAND YOU!

Please CALL OR EMAIL FOR A NO OBLIGATIONS QUOTE!! HAPPY VAPING!!

Johnathan Masterson
AVP, National Account Manager
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In order for iProcessing to stay more competitive within the Vaping Industry we have worked with our banks to lower the rates to all Vaping Industry folks to 3% with NO MONTHLY FEES OR STARTUP FEES!!

iProcessing has been handling credit card processing for this industry the LONGEST out of any other processor. iProcessing has an impeccable reputation among Vaping Industry Folks (just google us if you don’t believe me)

Contact me today for a NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!! I will show you a side by side comparison of what you will save per month by switching. Thanks and HAPPY VAPING!!!

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing has been processing credit cards for the Vaping Industry for over a decade. We offer the LOWEST rates in the entire industry and have no holds, reserves, or setup fees. I will be more than happy to do a comparrison and show you how iProcessing can save you versus your current provider. We save the majority of new clients hundreds a month on processing fees!! Don’t get taken advatage of because you sell a product most consider high risk!!

· NO SETUP FEES
· NO RESERVES
· NEXT DAY FUNDING
· COMPANY IS RUN BY PEOPLE WHO VAPE AND UNDERSTAND YOU!

Please CALL OR EMAIL FOR A NO OBLIGATIONS QUOTE!! HAPPY VAPING!!

Johnathan Masterson
AVP, National Account Manager
916-200-5979 DIRECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread