Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Dear all,

;)Today's new version is Eleaf iKuun i80 and the Eleaf iKuun i200 Kit form eleaf family!

here we check:

Eleaf iKuun i200 with Melo 4 Kit - 4600mAh (6 colors)

It includes a iKuun i200 tc mod and a Melo 4 tank. IKuun i200 adopts ergonomic-design fireplace button, upgradable firmware, customizable logo and 200W maximum output electricity, which brings you solid and lengthy-lasting vaping enjoy. The 0.96-inch OLED display screen suggests the facts in a clean and unique way.

Melo four is a new technology of melo own family. It adopts retractable pinnacle-filling, making replenish clean and handy. The adjustable bottom airflow allows you purchased most suitable taste and massive clouds. 6 hues with 2ml D22/ four.5ml D25 in your selection.

YirrYCs.png

Eleaf iKuun i80 Starter Kit with Melo 4 Sub Ohm Tank 3000mAh is a compact box mod with built-in battery, featuring maximum 80W output power, big 0.91-inch screen and VW/TC(Ni/Ti/SS)/ TCR(M1/M2/M3) modes. It also supports firmware upgrading and USB charging. The latest Melo 4 tank atomizer adopts new EC2 coil and delivers an impressive vaping experience. You can choose 2ml D22 and 4.5ml D25 atomizers according to your own taste. 6 colors.

lhnJmEP.png

Actually, this 2 Starter Kit form Eleaf is pretty nice and worth to get not only for it's compact size, also for the price we offer, glad to tell you that the i180 have a bid discount which up to 34% off!

Do not wait, hurry to purchase, any feedback please feel free to contact: info@ave40.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread